Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Lucky you, now you'll know what it's like to have 3. Even more fun than two.:thumbsup: They pose well together:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I knew that was Mercedes just as soon as I looked at the picture. Oh boy, looks like everyone is having a really good time. :) Very, very cute.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Oh boy, Reva!!!! Looks like they're all getting along nicely - there's gonna be fun at your house this week!!! Woohoo!!!

Now why didn't I recognize Merecedes right away??? I though her hair was longer.....hummmmmm.......I'm going back to look again.

Anyway, I know you're going to enjoy your company!!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh boy, Reva!!!! Looks like they're all getting along nicely - there's gonna be fun at your house this week!!! Woohoo!!!

Now why didn't I recognize Merecedes right away??? I though her hair was longer.....hummmmmm.......I'm going back to look again.

Anyway, I know you're going to enjoy your company!!!! :aktion033:
You are right. Mercedes did have longer hair, but Cathy has her cut down by a couple of inches. She was matting a lot.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yaaay, what a fun household you have, we need more pics!
It took about 50 shots to get one where there were all looking at me. I thought getting pictures of two was hard. Three is more of a challenge. I think I am at limit my at two - in more ways than one, although Mercedes is a lot of fun. I forgot how much puppies love to play non stop.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I'm seeing lots of white at your house:HistericalSmiley: seriously great picture Reva. I'm like you two's my limit and that's hard at times:HistericalSmiley:I've babysat granddogs alot lately:blink: .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts