Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
Oh boy, Reva!!!! Looks like they're all getting along nicely - there's gonna be fun at your house this week!!! Woohoo!!!

Now why didn't I recognize Merecedes right away??? I though her hair was longer.....hummmmmm.......I'm going back to look again.

Anyway, I know you're going to enjoy your company!!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh boy, Reva!!!! Looks like they're all getting along nicely - there's gonna be fun at your house this week!!! Woohoo!!!

Now why didn't I recognize Merecedes right away??? I though her hair was longer.....hummmmmm.......I'm going back to look again.

Anyway, I know you're going to enjoy your company!!!! :aktion033:
You are right. Mercedes did have longer hair, but Cathy has her cut down by a couple of inches. She was matting a lot.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yaaay, what a fun household you have, we need more pics!
It took about 50 shots to get one where there were all looking at me. I thought getting pictures of two was hard. Three is more of a challenge. I think I am at limit my at two - in more ways than one, although Mercedes is a lot of fun. I forgot how much puppies love to play non stop.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.