Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! He's finally here! These are the pics I promised!!! We are all a little tired, but Peanut and TicTac really hit it off!! I was so worried they wouldn't get along, but things are looking good right now!! I can already see that TicTac has a very daring personality and just the complete opposite of Peanut's laid back personality. I think TicTac's nickname is gonna have to be Stunt Double

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!!!! I could just squeeze TicTac b/c he's so cute!! I'm so surprised because he made himself right at home here, don't get me wrong I love that he feels safe, but it all seems so easy right now!! I hope I didn't jinx myself
Thanks for ignoring the messy bed in the pics!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Apr 20 2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks guys!!!!  I could just squeeze TicTac b/c he's so cute!!  I'm so surprised because he made himself right at home here, don't get me wrong I love that he feels safe, but it all seems so easy right now!!  I hope I didn't jinx myself
Thanks for ignoring the messy bed in the pics!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54544
[/QUOTE]

They look like such buddies already! :D

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by dhodina@Apr 20 2005, 03:54 PM
he is toooo cute!!!!! How much does Peanut weigh they look almost the same size?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54553
[/QUOTE]
Tic Tac is about 3 pounds and Peanut is 6 pounds, Peanut was the 'runt' (I don't like that word
) of the litter, so he's always been on the small side.

Originally posted by nataliecmu@Apr 20 2005, 03:56 PM
What is the age difference?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54555
[/QUOTE]
Peanut is 15 months and TicTac is 3 months.

Ha, TicTac is sleeping under my chair right now
I thought I lost him for a second

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWW You're so lucky! I can't tell the difference between the 2! They barely hung out and they're already begining to resemble each other!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts