Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been horrible at uploading new pics of Benny and Emma. So FINALLY I have some new ones for you. :aktion033:

On Friday I took them to the groomers. They were so overdue for a haircut.

Here is Emma waiting for her brother to be done. Groomed & Miserable

Finally home and ready for a quick photo shoot

Come on guys...can I please get a smile?

Much better. Thank you Benny :wub:
Ok Emma...time for your close up. I just love her face! :wub::wub:

And time for your body shot

And this picture was too cute not too share. Last weekend the pups were playing in the yard, chasing leaves. Well let's just say Benny got a leaf mustache LOL!!! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:party::party: Pix of Benny and Emma. Wow they're so good!!! I just love little Emma Pie waiting for her Bro. She's so darned cute but boy not a happy camper, eh? Benny looks like he's totally into the new do but I guess Emma had something else in mind. But I think she's irresistible. And Benny's mustache looks like when you see a villain in a Western "Pay the rent" "But I can't pay the rent" and tying someone to the railraod tracks kind of villain.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I just love your two kids sooooo much. :wub::wub: BTW, Emma looks kind of Ava-ish in the first shot and kind of Cosy-ish in her close up. Are you sure that's one girl?:rofl:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Emma looks related to Cosy! Both of your two are so cute and look like they can be real characters. :) Great pics!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh I love them all :biggrin: lovely shots. Benny's big grin is priceless. Emma doesn't look overly thrilled with it all, but she is gorgeous :wub: :LOL: I love the leaf shot too.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Gotta love B&E!!! Especially that smile Benny is giving us!!!! :wub::wub:

Tammy, I almost can't wait till next year...for our next puppy party!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Sooooooo cute! I love both of their cuts and it looks like Benny is very pleased with his, but is beautiful Emma doubting her new cut? I don't see why - she looks absolutely gorgeous and that close up pic of her is great - it really shows off her perfect face and bob :)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
oh they are beautiful Tammy. And bonus you got a smiling Benny. Emma's body shot it great...love it. I love that cut. She doesn't look too happy does she? but she looks so sweet, she had a busy day at the groomer and had to do a photo shoot. Poor babe.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Gosh, they are both gorgeous. I love the picture of Benny smiling, so so cute:wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:party::party: Pix of Benny and Emma. Wow they're so good!!! I just love little Emma Pie waiting for her Bro. She's so darned cute but boy not a happy camper, eh? Benny looks like he's totally into the new do but I guess Emma had something else in mind. But I think she's irresistible. And Benny's mustache looks like when you see a villain in a Western "Pay the rent" "But I can't pay the rent" and tying someone to the railraod tracks kind of villain.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I just love your two kids sooooo much. :wub::wub: BTW, Emma looks kind of Ava-ish in the first shot and kind of Cosy-ish in her close up. Are you sure that's one girl?:rofl:
LOL Benny is a little villian w/the mustache :HistericalSmiley:

She does look Ava-ish in that first shot. I totally agree!
oh sooooooo stinking cute!!!
Thanks Stacy!
Oh gorgeous!!!!
They are both so sweet!
Orla thank you!
I love both their new haircuts!!! Emma's face is cut perfectly for her and Benny is just as handsome as ever!
Erin do you like Emma shorter w/the bob or longer? I'm so torn.
Oh Benny and Emma are utterly gorgeous. I love Bennys smile, and Emmas precious little face.
Thank you! Glad to see you posting again!!
Emma looks related to Cosy! Both of your two are so cute and look like they can be real characters. :) Great pics!
Must be the Marcris lines in Emma shining through! She feels honored to resemble beautiful Cosy! :wub:
Oh I love them all :biggrin: lovely shots. Benny's big grin is priceless. Emma doesn't look overly thrilled with it all, but she is gorgeous :wub: :LOL: I love the leaf shot too.
Emma is NEVER thrilled w/any type of grooming or picture taking LOL. You must all wonder if Emma is just a miserable girl. It's a shame her personality doesn't show in her pictures b/c she really is a firecracker!
Gotta love B&E!!! Especially that smile Benny is giving us!!!! :wub::wub:

Tammy, I almost can't wait till next year...for our next puppy party!!
Pat...still gonna invite us? Even after bad Benny's behavior? LOL!!! I'm working with him all the time. Training training and more training!
Oh, how I love those pics of Emma and Benny!!! They both look gorgeous in their new cuts!!
Do you like Sophia? Different than Cas and Bijou but you helped us come up w/a style for Emma. Thank you sweetie!
Sooooooo cute! I love both of their cuts and it looks like Benny is very pleased with his, but is beautiful Emma doubting her new cut? I don't see why - she looks absolutely gorgeous and that close up pic of her is great - it really shows off her perfect face and bob :)
Edith...notice the Emma pout in almost all pics I post? LOL She is such a sulker LOL!
oh they are beautiful Tammy. And bonus you got a smiling Benny. Emma's body shot it great...love it. I love that cut. She doesn't look too happy does she? but she looks so sweet, she had a busy day at the groomer and had to do a photo shoot. Poor babe.
Bren...it's tough work being beautiful. She was wiped out! But Benny...that boy never forgets to give me a smile! :wub:
I LOVE THEM! OMGosh, they are PERFECTLY adorable!

Hugs,

Allie
Thanks Allie!
Gosh, they are both gorgeous. I love the picture of Benny smiling, so so cute:wub:
:ThankYou:
They look so cute! Great pictures.
Thanks Reva!
They look fantastic! I love love love their hair cuts and always love seeing their pictures. :wub:
Thank Jane! I'm pleased with their cuts too. My groomer starts at her new salon in NYC Monday. We are so bummed but she said she'll still being a few days a month in NJ so I'm praying we don't lose her!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
OMG, I loooove the happy expression on Bennys face.:wub: Those big eyes make me smile everytime I see them. The last picture cracked me up. So funny with the leaf stuck on his mouth. Emma looks beautiful:wub: in her new do. Love them both.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Your babies are just darling..:wub: I love all the pictures..Benny is just so handsome and Emma is just a little sweetie. Give them hugs for me.:wub:
Love the leave mustache, Benny is a character.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts