Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First... thank you for the birthday greetings!

I am heartbroken because we had to put our baby maltese to sleep yesterday and I am so lost without her. My daughters are devasted especially my twin girls because that was their "baby". I guess I am just writing this to try and share this to feel better but I am devasted and sad and know that everyone here, loves their maltese as much as I do so that helps somewhat.

At least I had her for a little while!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Do you feel comfortable sharing with us what her health problems were?

I had to have my 12-year-old Rosebud put to sleep in 2002 and I truly do understand the heartache you are going through. My condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh, my heart breaks for you and your daughters.......there is a lovely poem entitled "Rainbow Bridge" that would give you some comfort. I will see if I can find it and post it here soon.

I am so sorry you've lost your Scarlett.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your Scarlett. We're here for you to support you in any way that we can.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
You poor thing!!! Only six years old?! :eek: Do you mind me asking what happened?! That seems like such a SHORT time!!! I am SO sorry for your loss! Lots of hugs and prayers to you and your family!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
so sorry for ur loss!
lots of hugs and kisses from me and parker XOXOXO

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww. My heart is aching for you and your daughters. I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I am truly sorry for your loss!
I can only imagine the heartache you must be going through. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of Scarlets passing...it doesn't take but a blink for them to take our hearts away. Hugs to you and your daughters...I send my prayers

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm sending my prayers for comfort for you and your daughters. I am so sorry you had to go through this sad event. My heart breaks for you.

J

·
0 Posts
I am so sorry!! I know how difficult it is, even more so when they are so young. I have lost 2 dogs in the past 3 years and even today I still miss them. But now I have Lacey and she has given me so much joy! Kisses and hugs to you and your girls from us.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that we are here for you. The loss of a beloved family pet can be very hard, especially on children. Often, it is the first time they have experienced a beloved's passing. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts