Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends of mine just adopted a 10 month old little maltese a week ago that they named Bella. They had to leave today for a week in Switzerland on a vacation planned months ago so of course I offered to take care of this sweet baby.

Here's Bella.

Bella and Nya after their bath tonight. Bella has found her favorite place on the couch and Nya thinks is great to just lay right on top of her.

Dinner time. Looks like a white out!

·
Premium Member
10,214 Posts
Friends of mine just adopted a 10 month old little maltese a week ago that they named Bella. They had to leave today for a week in Switzerland on a vacation planned months ago so of course I offered to take care of this sweet baby.

Here's Bella.

Bella and Nya after their bath tonight. Bella has found her favorite place on the couch and Nya thinks is great to just lay right on top of her.

Dinner time. Looks like a white out!

Awwww ...Bella is a cutie pie. I love the picture of her and Nya together. And, the last picture is sooooo adorable! I love the way they are all eating out of their own pretty little bowls. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, I love the picture of Nya laying on Bella. They look adorable laying there together. Looks like everyone is getting along and you have a house full of white fluff for a week. That's really nice of you to puppy sit, have fun!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.