Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends of mine just adopted a 10 month old little maltese a week ago that they named Bella. They had to leave today for a week in Switzerland on a vacation planned months ago so of course I offered to take care of this sweet baby.

Here's Bella.

Bella and Nya after their bath tonight. Bella has found her favorite place on the couch and Nya thinks is great to just lay right on top of her.

Dinner time. Looks like a white out!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Friends of mine just adopted a 10 month old little maltese a week ago that they named Bella. They had to leave today for a week in Switzerland on a vacation planned months ago so of course I offered to take care of this sweet baby.

Here's Bella.

Bella and Nya after their bath tonight. Bella has found her favorite place on the couch and Nya thinks is great to just lay right on top of her.

Dinner time. Looks like a white out!

Awwww ...Bella is a cutie pie. I love the picture of her and Nya together. And, the last picture is sooooo adorable! I love the way they are all eating out of their own pretty little bowls. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Kim, I think the next week at your house is going to be really special!!! Enjoy!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I think that your week is going to be amazing!!! I love the picture of Bella and Nya together - what a great little pup to let her lay all over her.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, I love the picture of Nya laying on Bella. They look adorable laying there together. Looks like everyone is getting along and you have a house full of white fluff for a week. That's really nice of you to puppy sit, have fun!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Look at all those lovely white fluffs.:wub: I especially love the picture of Nya on top of Bella. What a fun week your going to have at your house. :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww bella is a cutie , love both of them together , and fluff dinnertime pic is adorable ...

·
Registered
730 Posts
You're so lucky to be surrounded with all those beautiful white fluffs!:wub: They must be having a ball with their new buddy:chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Haha love the last picture! Poor Nya's little tail is down, what a contrast with the others, I hope she gets well soon!

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
What a sweet looking house guest you have.Nya and Bella look like they became BFF how cute....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts