Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom's maltese is staying with us for a while. I just wanted to show her off. Isn't she cute?!? What a busy household one extra dog can make. There's little furry dogs everywhere I go! It's fun though. And she's such a sweetheart. Maltese are just the best dogs.Today is bath day, I'll need an assembly line to get through them all!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Adorable. Have a great time with your little guest.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
What a cutie!! She has such a beautiful coat. Bath day (Sunday) is always a big event at my house with Peanut and TicTac! I've started to dread Sundays now
Having two is worth the extra effort though

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 19 2005, 11:47 AM
I wish I could 'test drive' having another around 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63488
[/QUOTE]

I've watched Lexi's friend, Ellie, a few times. WOW! Big difference. They drove me nuts for the first 3 hours. I had Puppy NASCAR in my apartment. I finally gave up on sitting on the couch because they would make me part of the track.
Still it was so much fun.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She looks so tiny and dainty!
Have lots of fun!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 19 2005, 11:50 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Holliberry
@May 19 2005, 11:47 AM
I wish I could 'test drive' having another around 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63488

I've watched Lexi's friend, Ellie, a few times. WOW! Big difference. They drove me nuts for the first 3 hours. I had Puppy NASCAR in my apartment. I finally gave up on sitting on the couch because they would make me part of the track.
Still it was so much fun.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63489
[/B][/QUOTE]

haha then you know what you're getting into!
Anyone near PA want to lend-a-malt? :D

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
She's beautiful!!
Makes me want a little girl.

-c

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well we already had a nascar race going on before she came. As I have my 1 1/2 year old maltese plus a 5 month old yorkie. So when you add another one to that, watch out!!! And they always want to fight and wrestle at my feet! But other than that it's not too bad. They go out to potty at the same time, eat at the same time, not too different in that respect. But like I said it's bath day, one down, two to go...Ugh! Good thing about it is she has such an easy coat to care for. Never mats! Wish all of them could be so easy.

Thanks about her outfit! I have been busy sewing her little outfits to match my other dogs. I want to take their picture together. She is just so petite and precious, only 4 1/2 pounds, although could stand to gain some weight. But I'm really enjoying sewing for her, she lets me do whatever I want to her, dress her up however. She's used to being spoiled!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj@May 19 2005, 01:32 PM
Thanks about her outfit! I have been busy sewing her little outfits to match my other dogs. I want to take their picture together. She is just so petite and precious, only 4 1/2 pounds, although could stand to gain some weight. But I'm really enjoying sewing for her, she lets me do whatever I want to her, dress her up however. She's used to being spoiled!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63519
[/QUOTE]

You made that outfit? I was going to ask where it came from! Its awesome! Today was the first time I read that there are outfits with hooks on them (in Kodie's moms post), and have been trying to find some. That is a cool idea! Phoebe has a bag that is brown and pink and she would look so fashionable in that and this outfit
Like a tomboy ready for prom

1 - 20 of 37 Posts