Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my baby Pearlan and i received the most beautiful, thoughtful gifts from our BFF's Elaine and Dixie!! Elaine, i was not expecting any of this, what a wonderful surprise, thank you so much!!:tender:
the first gift was a beautiful Maltese Christmas ornament of my little boy Cornelius. thank you Elaine for thinking of my precious little boy, it really means the world to me.:heart:
we also received a Maltese sculpture with flowers, so very cute.:wub: also another Christmas ornament, this one for Pearlan, really pretty!!:wub:
the next pressie had Pearlan's name on it, she received a pretty blankie in white, pink and green. she loves blankies so much, what a perfect gift for her!!:chili:

Elaine and Dixie, thank you for the beautiful gifts, and for being such a wonderful friend to us!!:ThankYou:

deaw Ewaine n Dixi, i welly wuv my pwetty bwankie so vewy much, fank u fow making me a vewy happy wittle girl, i wuv u wots!! sendin u huggys n kissies, Pearlan :wub2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
The gifts are very beautiful. Dixie and Elaine are always so very, very thoughtful. I know that Pearlan will LOVE the new blankie. It looks so snuggie. :)

And the ornaments are precious -- but I want to know where Elaine got the Malt with the roses. It's to die for.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
What beautiful gifts! I love that sculpture and the ornaments are so pretty!
That was a wonderful surprise and Pearlan really seems to be enjoying herself. :wub:
Isn't Elaine the BEST! She's one of the sweetest people I know. :wub:
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
Pearlan you are so beautiful. I'm so happy you liked your presents Florence & Pearlan. I'm glad you were surprised too. That's what Christmas is for. The ornaments look so pretty on the tree. The little girl Malt looks a lot like Pearlan I think.
You are very dear friends. Dixie and I think the world of you. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
The gifts are very beautiful. Dixie and Elaine are always so very, very thoughtful. I know that Pearlan will LOVE the new blankie. It looks so snuggie. :)

And the ornaments are precious -- but I want to know where Elaine got the Malt with the roses. It's to die for.
Lynn the ornaments all came from sallysbitsofclay.com

That was a wonderful surprise and Pearlan really seems to be enjoying herself. :wub:
Thank you for the kind words Jane.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
how sweet of Elaine!! love all the presents!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Very beautiful presents of Elaine and little Dixie! Very sweet and thoughtful of them!

The maltese ornaments are so detailed and pretty!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you all so much for the nice comments!!:wub:
Pearlan send you all lots of puppy kissies!!

Jane, yes, i agree, Elaine is the BEST!! we love her and Dixie sooooooo much!!:wub:

Pearlan you are so beautiful. I'm so happy you liked your presents Florence & Pearlan. I'm glad you were surprised too. That's what Christmas is for. The ornaments look so pretty on the tree. The little girl Malt looks a lot like Pearlan I think.
You are very dear friends. Dixie and I think the world of you. :wub::wub:
Elaine and Dixie, as you can see from the pics we are just so pleased and love all our beautiful pressies!! yes, the little girl malt with long pretty hair looks just like Pearlan!! i love her and she sits right here by my computer!!:wub: we love you both lots, sending love and hugs!!:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
what wonderful gifts, I love everyone of them. Pearlan is beautiful and so feminine, the gifts are perfect:good post - perfect:good post - perfect

Elaine you and Dixie really outdid yourselves, great gifts

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what wonderful gifts, I love everyone of them. Pearlan is beautiful and so feminine, the gifts are perfect:good post - perfect:good post - perfect

Elaine you and Dixie really outdid yourselves, great gifts

MERRY CHRISTMAS
thank you Paula!! the gifts are great!! yes, Pearlan is just so girly girl and dainty!

That was very nice of Elaine and Dixie.
thanks Debbie, Elaine and Dixie are just so sweet!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts