Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Fl which was amazing! Best of all I got to meet some SM member Melissa (MWilliams)-Bark.Sniff.Drool Blog, Maggie (LuvMyFurbaby), Carol (Morkie4) and Des (Tiger's Mom)-Go.Fetch/Toni Mari. It was so fun to meet everyone. Only exhibitors were allowed to bring dogs to the Expo, so unfortunately only Des was able to meet my girls, Maggie and Abbie.

Please excuse how messy Maggie and Abbie are....I was away from them (for the first time) for 3 days and they were under the care of my fiance.

I posted more pictures on our Two Palm Beach Pups page on Facebook and did a blog post on our meet-up at twopalmbeachpups.com!

Unfortunately Des couldn't bring SeRi with her, who I'm dying to meet. I tried to convince Des to sneak SeRi into her carry-on.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh goodness, that sounds like a great time!! I am sure it was fun meeting everyone from our forum~~~Your babies are adorable!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
It was truly a delight to meet all the gals and put a name to a face!!! We had such a good time and we won't tell everyone about all the great goodies and fun time we had!!! I can't wait for the Pet Expo next year. Hopefully I will be able to spend a couple of days there.

The pic of Des witih Maggie and Abbie is just beautiful!!!! But where are the pics of the singing cowboy???? :p :p

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
It sounds like you all had a wonderful time!!! I would love to meet more SM members someday. :chili:

Isn't Des such a sweet, wonderful person? Don't feel TOO bad about not meeting SeRi yet...Des & I live in the same city and I still haven't met SeRi! lol :HistericalSmiley: I just haven't had the chance with all of the nice, spring weather!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Des and your girls look stunning! :wub::wub::wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts