Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Nov 17 2005, 02:30 PM
If you get a gas furnace perhaps the gas company will finance it for you. I had to replace mine almost five years ago and I believe it was around $3,000 also. The gas company financed it at 9% interest over 5 years . . .
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=120658
[/QUOTE]
I just saw something on the news the other day about how our electric company and gas company are having rebates and grants (or something) for people that make their homes more energy efficent. It would be worth checking into.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
My parents had to replace their furnace a couple of years ago. My uncle was friends with a guy that owned a heating and cooling installation company (or whatever you call it). Anyway they ended up getting it like half price or something because the guys sold us a "damaged" furnace (had a scratch on the side) that they couldn't sell to regular customers. I think they ended up with the furnace, ac, hymidipher, and some other thing for like $1500.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.