Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hannah's wearing her adorable little Maltese dress that we won & was lovingly made by my friend Robin.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I've seen that fabric. It's precious and Hannah is darling in it!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Sue --- I can't stand it. Hannah looks so amazing in that dress.:wub::wub: She's such a perfect model and the dress pattern is too cute. I want a girl!!!(Did I say that?:blink:)

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Those are adorable pics, Sue!!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh Hannah, I can't see how you can get any cuter...You look so adorable in that dress! You make me want to get a sister for Rocky.:wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh Sue --- I can't stand it. Hannah looks so amazing in that dress.:wub::wub: She's such a perfect model and the dress pattern is too cute. I want a girl!!!(Did I say that?:blink:)
Susan, I just posted the same thing and then saw your post. We need siblings for our sons..:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sue, every time I see Hannah I don't think she could get any cuter and then I see another picture and she does. :blush:
I love her dress and she looks beautiful in it. :wub:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Oh, gosh, Hannah is just too, too sweet. Love her in that first pic, especially. Look at that million dollar smile. :wub::wub::wub: Love her, Sue!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Susan, I just posted the same thing and then saw your post. We need siblings for our sons..:HistericalSmiley:
Dianne - maybe we can split one between both of us. :new_shocked: Joint custody? :w00t: Weekends and summers? :angry:Ummmm, maybe not. :huh:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts