Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heys guys, I don't know how many of you know about this site but wanted to share in case... its petedge.com. They have good deals on alot of things! Puppy pads, and greenies! Check them out!

J

·
0 Posts
I use the site all the time. As long as you order over $50.00 you don't have to pay the $5.95 handling charge. The customer service people are great...I placed an order on Wednesday at 3 pm using my debit card over the internet...debit card was declined and they called me to let me know. I called my bank and was told that my account looked good, so I called Teresa back at PetEdge and she was able to process the second time. My order went out on Thursday morning and according to the tracking number should be delivered on Monday. All of the products that I have ordered have been great and never a long wait on anything I have ever ordered - have within 3 business day. I recommend the site. Prices are great, just order over $50.00 so you don't get hit with the handling charge.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know Jami!
Thank you for sharing!That is good customer service! Okay, now I have a place to get supplies, carriers (Glamour Dog) hhmmm, what am I missing?... Oh yeah! Now I have to get my malt! LOL! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts