Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just posted a wedding pic on the engagement ring thread, I realized there must be other 'old marrieds' like myself and I would love to see the pics from your special day and maybe hear any good stories - where it was/ how long ago/ any wonderful surprises or funny stories?

Ours was in Clearwell Castle in England on May 25th 2003 - EXCEPT that we had already got married in November 2002 in The Elvis Chapel Las Vegas!! Unfortunately I don't have any digital pics from Vegas, but our Vicar in England is a family friend and was in on it and did a full ceremony for us in England - we had to pretend to sign a register!
My parents know, but my grandparents would go nuts if they found out!!

Here are a couple of pics from our 'proper' wedding again:

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2421/weddingpic35tn.jpg

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
wow your proper wedding looks so amazing!

Actually, my husband and I are in the same boat, MY parents know we are married but other family members do not. We're planning an elaborate wedding overseas as well. We're thinking Taiwan because that is our heritage, but each day passes the more we just want it to be the 2 of us on a beautiful island somewhere.

There's something about sharing that special moment with your friends/family though...

Beautiful!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
So, you want pictures of our weddings?
Did I understand that correctly...even if it was many years ago?

PS...GREAT wedding pics!!! Talk about looking/feeling like a princess!!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
LOOOVE the Burberry Umbrella. I am a burberry junki. lol. I had my hubby convienced i only bought the fake stuff till a lady at his bank broke the news to him that mine were real. opps.

pretty pics both of you guys

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Jul 27 2005, 01:48 PM
LOOOVE the Burberry Umbrella. I am a burberry junki. lol. I had my hubby convienced i only bought the fake stuff till a lady at his bank broke the news to him. opps.   

pretty pics both of you guys
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85036
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing about the umbrella! It adds just the right touch!

The photos are stunning!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Oh my! Both of you have fantastic wedding photos. Styles have really changed. I notice that most people are wearing strapless. You would all laugh and laugh and laugh if you could see my photos from 27 years ago (anniv. this Friday 7/29). My husband and I had more and darker hair and were a whole lot thinner. LOL.

For the Burberry freak - my daughter was at the Burberry outlet in London yesterday. She is bringing goodies home. I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jul 27 2005, 05:44 PM
Oh my!  Both of you have fantastic wedding photos.  Styles have really changed.  I notice that most people are wearing strapless.  You would all laugh and laugh and laugh if you could see my photos from 27 years ago (anniv. this Friday 7/29).  My husband and I had more and darker hair and were a whole lot thinner. LOL.

For the Burberry freak - my daughter was at the Burberry outlet in London yesterday.  She is bringing goodies home.  I can't wait!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85142
[/QUOTE]

I noticed the wedding photos in our paper last Sunday and every single bride had a strapless dress... every one!!

Oh, the Burberry outlet... is that heaven or what!! Lucky you!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jul 27 2005, 04:44 PM
For the Burberry freak - my daughter was at the Burberry outlet in London yesterday.  She is bringing goodies home.  I can't wait!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85142
[/QUOTE]

Yes BUrberry freak here. I am soooo jelous can i put in an order with her? hehehe I just love the pattern it is so classic. I was really hoping for a new burberry pink purse for my birthday but hubby said no
I can't imagine why. lol

hope she had fun at the outlet.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.