Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a crush on someone and you didn't know why the fudge it was happening?

I like watching westerns, and I love the spaghetti classics with clint eastwood. Lee Van Cleef played the bad guy role in a few of the movies. After watching them, man...



I looked him up and he died some years back, and I saw pictures of him aged, but the way he acted in those movies...


Hope my bf isn't reading any of this...Anybody wanna join in?

~Elegant
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,863 Posts
the brother on Clueless. lol. well....he isnt her BROTHER....i still dont feel right about how they end up in the movie.....LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
I may as well hop on in-

I'm NOT a pedophile-REALLY. but....I find the actor that plays Harry Potter just adorable.
Maybe I'm a sicko.....I could (Literally) be his mother.

I also find Geddy Lee from RUSH hot, and My husband tells me that the fact that I have the ULTRA HOTS for Sean Connery makes me a sicko.
(Ok-I like young boys and old men...I need help)

OOOH- I also adore bald men-(I DO need help) I love Ed Harris, Montel Williams, and thought Yule Brenner was hot too.

Anyone want to analyze that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
939 Posts
Originally posted by Airmid@Dec 27 2004, 08:12 AM
I may as well hop on in-

I'm NOT a pedophile-REALLY. but....I find the actor that plays Harry Potter just adorable.
Maybe I'm a sicko.....I could (Literally) be his mother.

I also find Geddy Lee from RUSH hot, and My husband tells me that the fact that I have the ULTRA HOTS for Sean Connery makes me a sicko.
(Ok-I like young boys and old men...I need help)

OOOH- I also adore bald men-(I DO need help) I love Ed Harris, Montel Williams, and thought Yule Brenner was hot too.

Anyone want to analyze that?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25507
[/QUOTE]
I would have to say from the time my dad took me to see ROCKY in the movies back in 1978 i will be 37 this new years eve , i have a crush on sysvester stalone SP? he was great in the first 3 movies and i wanted a husband like him when i was 10
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Dec 26 2004, 08:59 PM
Anybody have a crush on someone and you didn't know why the fudge it was happening?

I like watching westerns, and I love the spaghetti classics with clint eastwood.  Lee Van Cleef played the bad guy role in a few of the movies.  After watching them, man...



I looked him up and he died some years back, and I saw pictures of him aged, but the way he acted in those movies...


Hope my bf isn't reading any of this...Anybody wanna join in?

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25470
[/QUOTE]
I'm a HUGE spaghetti western fan!!! I can't believe I'm not the only girl into them!! Clint Eastwood was soooooooo hot in those movies! Clint's always been my movie star crush.. even now that he's all grizzled and old, I still find him attractive!


This is my ode to Clint as Dirty Harry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,486 Posts
I'm showing my age folks. I've had a mad crush on Robert Redford since the days of "The Way We Were". I don't think he's aged as well as Clint, but he is still a fine looking man in my eyes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
I think Tom Cruise (especially in Top Gun) is hot. I also think Richard Gere and Hugh Grant are sexy...there are probably more, but I can't think of any more right now off the top of my head.

In the music world, I often lust over Kenny Chesney in his wranglers and Tim McGraw...
Alot of times I like a singer not only for their looks, but also for the type of songs they write/sing. Somehow this gives you a glimpse into their soul/inner self... and that makes them more/less attractive in my eyes, regardless of the overall outward appearance.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
My crush is Chris Noth (Mr. Big) from Sex and the City....


Yes, Tlunn.... Richard Gere.... one of my favorites!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
I left out George Clooney...how could I forget him?!

I also agree that Dean Cain is nice...hmmm...let's see...I know there are more! HA HA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,515 Posts
whoa whoa whoa, enuf of the men talk, terri hatcher



hehe, had to add a new smiley for this one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Dec 27 2004, 07:48 PM
whoa whoa whoa, enuf of the men talk, terri hatcher 



hehe, had to add a new smiley for this one
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25636
[/QUOTE]


That smiley is TOO cute!!! LOL

Yeah, we need some more "men" opinions!!! I know my husband would give a great big agreement for Terri Hatcher...also Faith Hill...Jessica Simpson...I know he has more too-just can't think of any for him right now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Dude, did like, none of ya'll watch TROY? How can you forget the Bradster?! And Patrick Dempsey looked mighty fine in Sweet Home Alabama. And Johnny Depp...yeah I'd do him. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,741 Posts
i think orlando bloom is pretty hot!
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top