Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella and Harley use Pooch Pads (indoor potty pads) and I'm wondering if they would still use them if I put one inside one of those boxes for cats that look like furniture. Does anyone do this, does it work? It would be great to have it hidden. Like one of these:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I think they will use them where ever you train them to go. Sassy uses pads and i keep them inside a potty box. Even if I move the box I will show her where it is and she goes there.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its made for cats litterboxes so the top comes off and it opens on the side too. I just wish I could find one that doesn't cost so much. I don't know how some places can get away with charging so much, but maybe if I keep looking I'll find a cheap one. The only other thing I'm worried about is odor, seems like unless I change it every single time it could get smelly

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thanks for the tip and I think I will wait until after Christmas for it. I'm sure that Angel and Tag really don't care (its just me that would like to make things look nicer), but as soon as the sales go on I am going to go and find one

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
yeah.. you should be able to train you baby to go inside the wooden box... kodie just doesnt like confind things that he has to go into to pee or poo... he likes to do a big dance before he goes potty... and he cant do that when he has to go in a box. -_-

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I just love that fireplace screen also. I think I will get one after the season is over. I want to use it in my utilty room to "hid" my cats litter box. How our house is made (its like really old) everyone pretty much comes in thru the back door and has to walk right by the litter box and that makes me crazy its like umm gross. I know the cat won't mind she will probably like it cause she will not go if anyone is in that room at all.

Thanks for the tip on the fabric also I would not have thought of that I just made new curtians for that room and have extra so that would look really nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts