Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what kind of silly/weird things your malts do, Sampson has this weird ability to distinguish movies from regular tv shows, it never fails, if we put in a dvd or rent one off pay per view as soon as it starts he leaves the room, if its a sitcom or the news he will sit in the living room with us, I cant figure it out, we always joke about it :lol:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Colette doesn't mind the radio or TV, but let me start my MP3 songs on the computer and she'll have a fit! She ignores the TV shows, but last night I noticed that when a wild animal show about the animals in Africa came on, she perked right up and sat there mesmerized. :lol:
Gail

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bentley does this weird thing if I turn the vent-a-hood on while cooking. I can cook without it and it doesn't bother him but if I turn it on he gets really restless and paces back and forth down the hall. I don't know if it's the smoke, that would be the reason I turn on the vent or if it's the noise but it really upsets him. Mia has developed any quirks yet she almost 6 months old.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Dec 29 2003, 06:23 PM
Sampson has this weird ability to distinguish movies from regular tv shows, it never fails, if we put in a dvd or rent one off pay per view as soon as it starts he leaves the room, if its a sitcom or the news he will sit in the living room with us, I cant figure it out, we always joke about it :lol:
Maybe he doesn't like your choice in movies..... give one of those dog movies a try ;)

Judi

·
Registered
346 Posts
Morgan LOVES TV. Favorite channel of course, Animal Planet. We will watch the Animal Precinct or one of those shows and it is like he understands, he sits and cried for the poor animals. I have taught him to talk too. We watch tv and he will start talking to the tv while we are watching, it is really comical.

·
Registered
5 Posts
my casper loves to sleep on my lap when I'm on the computer but when he get to warm he jumps on the computer desk and sleep up there which would be very uncomfortable, but I must admit casper does many strange things, he is so very funny to watch.
Love my cas. :D

cris

·
Registered
939 Posts
Tiki and just recently taken to laying on my desk when I am working. He was on my lap and decided to check out the desk one day. I have plenty of room and he can see out the front window. It is very funny when he sees something outside that he can't get to. I have to be careful though as he often looks like he wants to jump down... I think this would injure him.

I also need to watch what he gets to; as I mentioned in a previous post he loves to tear up paper (even ate a $50 dollar bill once!) and will grab something he is not supposed to have and try to get away with it

Judi

H

·
0 Posts
Today my puppy was weighed at home on "people" scales. Thinking you would have to hold him still, when he was let go he stood up on his hind legs just like people do. I love how they think they are people sometimes.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Halo@Feb 21 2004, 03:06 PM
I love how they think they are people sometimes.
yep, Samspon likes to lay in bed like us, on his back, head on the pillow and covers pulled up to his chest :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts