Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two days before kids start school we have been blessed welcoming Prince Romeo Enfant to our family!!!! He is my choice for a 20th Anniversary gift from my hubbie!

We couldn't be happier adding our 3rd furbaby to our family!!!! Poor baby endured the long airflight. He landed at 10:30am, but by the time we went through customs we didn't get to see him until 12:30pm.

Here are pics of him carefully coming out of his crate to give my son a kiss...He is so good about peeing on the potty area's we have....He is so cute and bounces around like a puppy even though he is already 10months old. Favorite things about Romeo?? He likes to stick his tongue out -- soo cute! He likes being held upside down and get a tummy rub -- my daugther loves this! Romeo LOVE the kids and Loves my hubbie the best!!!

Best for me is that Shinyoung did all the hard work of growing out his topknot and beard. His coat is amazing!!!!! I hope I can keep it up!!

He slept all night with a few episodes of crying but did not soil his bed all night! Cosette and Tweety are a little confused with him, but they have already become a pack as they all napped with me today on the floor.

We are so blessed to have such lovely fluffs and kids!!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Congrats on your new addition to the fam!
I love the pic of your son giving his new "brother" a kiss!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, look at that face and those big gorgous eyes!! He is beautiful and looks so happy~~~Congrats to you!!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm so glad he's home with you!:chili: You must be so excited! What a precious little boy Romeo is!:wub: Were the girls checking out his "man parts"? LOL!

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
He's very cute. He looks like a little stuffed toy in that first shot. And I love the kids with the fluffs.:wub: Enjoy your new addition. :chili::chili:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Awwwww!! That's so cute. He looks like such a happy little boy.

In the last photo of the fluffs, with your son, who are they in order? I know Romeo is in the middle but is it Cosette or Tweety on the left or right?

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm so glad he's home with you!:chili: You must be so excited! What a precious little boy Romeo is!:wub: Were the girls checking out his "man parts"? LOL!

Congrats!
Hi Effie -- We are family with sweet loveable Effie!!! and Cosette is family with Libby!!!

Actually the girls didn't know what to do, so they barked at Romeo some..then they pretty much ignore each other. They have had spurts of play and Romeo just rolls on his back in submission! My girls then just play with their toys!

My son is thrilled to have a boy -- with 'uhhughm boy parts' in the house :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwwww!! That's so cute. He looks like such a happy little boy.

In the last photo of the fluffs, with your son, who are they in order? I know Romeo is in the middle but is it Cosette or Tweety on the left or right?
Cosette is left, Romeo is middle, Tweety is on right!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
oh my....

Romeo is quite the looker. Those eyes are pure poetry!

However, Romeo's quote, "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night" is a fitting description about cute little Romeo :D

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I forgot to add, you have a really beautiful family..those with white silky hair and those without too! lol.

Effie, SeRi and Romeo are all full brothers and sisters? That's a pack of cuteness for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:wub: Great pictures of all "humans" and "fluffs".. Congratulations and cute stories about how your girls have received Romeo..thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts