Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure exactly when Pat's coming home but I can't wait to hear her adventures on the high seas.:chili::chili: Hope she had a great time. :Waiting:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
I'm not sure when she gets back, either. I miss her, though. She is so funny and I love to see her pictures. Hopefully, she will have some great pics to share of her trip!:blush:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
hey girlfriend I thought of you all week, and prayed for a safe trip for you and your girlfriends, I know you had a wonderful time, looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about your trip. I've missed you:hugging:
PAT'S BACK I saw a post on another thread

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey girlfriend I thought of you all week, and prayed for a safe trip for you and your girlfriends, I know you had a wonderful time, looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about your trip. I've missed you:hugging:
PAT'S BACK I saw a post on another thread
Paula - where are you seeing the PAT'S BACK thread? I don't see it on SM. Is it on FB?

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
:Flowers 2:
WELCOME HOME!
:wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Paula - where are you seeing the PAT'S BACK thread? I don't see it on SM. Is it on FB?
There's not a thread that she started. She offered her condolences to Janet in the Memorial Section earlier this morning. I'm sure she's super busy and probably not really able to post much yet. But I can't wait to hear all about her adventures.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Pat you are back and you didn't bring any warm weather to us!!!!! IT"S FREEZING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great time in beautiful St. John. I can't wait to hear about your trip and the island details....St. John is on my list of islands to visit!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Missed you on SM -- but was sooooooooooooo glad that you were in the warm sunshine having fun. You really needed a break and what could be more perfect than a week in St. John's!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts