Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I love Luvmyfurbaby! It's the only place I will buy ready made clothing. Maggie actually keeps stock unlike most of the other online boutiques which make you wait months for your order. Maggie can also get you things not on her website. And she gives SM'ers a discount! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:aktion033: Way to go Maggie! I've been saving my pennies up....see you at the nationals!!!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
:aktion033: Way to go Maggie! I've been saving my pennies up....see you at the nationals!!!!
Maggie's been giving us sneak peaks at the merchandise she's taking to Nationals on Facebook! Probably a good thing I'm not going or I'd be broke. Lots of tempting things!

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:
I love her store and her!!!
Congrats!!!! :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I also love Maggie & LuvMyFurbaby! She has always gone above and beyond for me, even special ordering shampoos/conditioners that she didn't currently carry. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MAGGIE.........

I look forward to meeting you at Nationals (oh that's right, we've already met several times)..........ok, so I look forward to meeting you again and helping you with your booth of goodies!!!

I have purchased many items from Luvmyfurbaby and have NEVER EVER been disappointed!!! :aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Cool and I haven't even been around.:brownbag: Thanks everyone.:wub: I have ALOT of merchandise that I haven't even had the time to put on my website yet! Trying hard to get ready for National's. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts