Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, yesterday my family rescued Snowy from a private dog rescue in NYC. She is 2 years old and is as sweet as can be. I am getting asked what breed she is and I know she definitely has Maltese in her but her hair seems pretty wavy and she is about 12 pounds. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a bit of terrier in her?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, yesterday my family rescued Snowy from a private dog rescue in NYC. She is 2 years old and is as sweet as can be. I am getting asked what breed she is and I know she definitely has Maltese in her but her hair seems pretty wavy and she is about 12 pounds. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a bit of terrier in her? View attachment 274181
We had a Maltese that was 10lbs and not fat. Some are just big.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Congrats...very, very cute! She looks purebred to me. My very first maltese in the 1980’s was from a reputable show breeder out of CA. That boy was a whopping 17 lbs solid and lived till he was 18, so some malts can get very big compared to standard. It’s more to love, ❤ imo.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What a beautiful girl. Same here. She looks pure to me too. I’ve only had mine a short time but I’ve been researching the Maltese breed for years. Congratulations!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts