Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
I am so sorry for you as I have had TWO ripped, what I felt was virtually out of my arms, too.........and it is a heartbreaker...BUT...I want to tell you that, I too, have talked with LucyLou and I find her to be a most reputable and trusting breeder and individual. I can not begin to imagine her doing this without some other reason....there must be a GOOD REASON she did this and I'm sure she will work something out with you...if only to give you a good explanation, if she hasn't.

In any case, my heart breaks for you because I know ...I've been there..and whether the reason is a good one or not, you are still hurt....there's no getting around that one.

· Registered
152 Posts
Violet..

I'm wondering if maybe this isn't the right place to get Lucy Lou to talk with you regarding this agreement. What I mean is that she may take offense to your putting this on the site and not dealing with her in a personal way.

I'm trying to understand what happened here. Did you not make the payment to her on the 15th? Is that the problem? Was she supposed to have the money on the 15th? Had you asked her if you could pay later? I don't know...I'm a bit confused here although I really find it is not my business or anyone else's on here...it is between LucyLou and you.............I just don't understand this.....maybe you can tell us the "whole story" or maybe it would just be best for you to keep it between Lucy Lou and yourself. She REALLY seems like a reasonable person and I may purchase a puppy from her sometime in the near future myself. I feel I can trust her so not sure I understand this entire transaction/agreement.

One more question...did you have a written agreement and if you did and if you stood up to your part of the agreement, then why can Lucy Lou take the puppy away from you? Something isn't clicking here..........

Sorry if I'm acting dumb........but I am totally confused here.

· Registered
152 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo+Sep 22 2005, 12:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Joe
@Sep 22 2005, 11:57 AM
i just want to say a couple things 1) there are always 2 sides to a story (dont read into that, just a fact) and 2) i will leave this open as long as it stays civil, this is a private situation and probably should be dealt with that way

i now return you to your regularly scheduled program
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102115
I must say I agree with Joe on this, a business matter between two people should be kept private and resolved in the same manner, not brought to the attention of everyone in here because all that may do is perhaps cause a lot of misunderstanding and judgements without the full facts from both individuals. I do sympathize with your disappointment but I am sure there must be an explanation forthcoming to you from the other person concerned.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102146
[/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with both these posts and although I'm usually very optimistic, I feel that probably airing this problem over the forum, will cause this sad situation NOT to end in a happy ending for Violet. I think maybe if they could have worked this out privately, there might have been a happy ending but I seriously doubt there will be one now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.