Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you know, yesterday I posted how my kids got stood up by sweet Becky. Becky, was having a good ole time playing fetch with the neighbor, she still did give my babies some time, but was understandably and happily more interested in playing fetch. Well, Mommy saw today, Becky was outside with her owner, and thought, hmmmmm good time for a visit :thumbsup: and Mommy will just fix that :HistericalSmiley: Plus, it was time for the kids to go for a stroll. (Don't worry, Becky when in her yard, is always on a long lead)

Becky, Becky, I came to visit YOU today :chili:

IMG_0861.jpg

Becky, just a wee bit happy about the visit

View attachment 89381

Awwww and my neighbor ran in to get some treats for my kids :wub: What I LOVE about her, is she brings out a variety, let's me know what each treat is, that they are all natural, and let's me know all the ingredients, and then ask me to pick which is best for the kids. How sweet is that?

Becky who?
Oh no, Becky's Mommy we actually came to see you :innocent: Is that a treat you have?

IMG_0864.jpg

Oh yummy

IMG_0868.jpg

Thank you Becky's Mommy that was really good. Could I have another?

IMG_0865.jpg

And can Becky have some too?
IMG_0872.jpg

Becky getting some instructions from her Mommy :blush:
View attachment 89386

And of course, Leo has to get a kiss before ending the visit :wub:
IMG_0874.jpg

As Jackie (JMM) Always says, "A good dog, is a tired one" :thumbsup:
IMG_0905.JPG

Time for a nap everyone, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
View attachment 89390

Hope everyone enjoyed their day :heart:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe, Mia and Leo are so cute and they look like they had a good time with their friend, Becky. I love your kids' pink and blue harness vests. They look so smart!:wub: Great pics!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Awe!! :wub: Your two are just too sweet! I love that you have such a great neighbor! Much better than one that will spray them with a hose!! lol

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awe!! :wub: Your two are just too sweet! I love that you have such a great neighbor! Much better than one that will spray them with a hose!! lol
LOL OMG, can you imagine :w00t: Oh poor Debbie and her babies.

Thank you both for the sweet comments and I adore my neighbors, so good to my kids. She is actually a school teacher.

Many hugs.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
They are just adorable :wub: I love the harnesses too. Lola would look sweet in the little pink one. Can you tell me where you got them and if you think secure for a bit of a puller?

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ahhh cute photos and captions! Your babies look adorable!:wub::wub: so great you have such a considerate neighbor... we're blessed with great ones too! ( In fact going to visit the one gal is the one modivator I can use to get lazy Quincy to go for a walk LOL )

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Yay! They got to play with Becky afterall AND they got some yummy treats too - perfect Sunday for two perfect pups! Mind me asking if you got their little sofe from Dr. Foster and Smith? and if so, do they love it? I would like to get a similar one for Aolani. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Christine -- how adorable. And they did get play time with Becky -- and treats too!!! Yummy.

Love the last pic. Tell the whole story doesn't it. :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Awwww Christine, life doesn't get much better than that. Mom fixed everything, they got to play with Becky and treats too. :thumbsup:
Becky sure looks happy about playing and the treats. I always love seeing Leo and Mia, you have adorable pups!:wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yay! They got to play with Becky afterall AND they got some yummy treats too - perfect Sunday for two perfect pups! Mind me asking if you got their little sofe from Dr. Foster and Smith? and if so, do they love it? I would like to get a similar one for Aolani. Thank you.
Thank you. I'm almost postive that is where I got the bed.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3307 1 20999&pcatid=20999
and I'm pretty sure I got the lazy day color. YES :chili::chili: They do love it and it was a releif. Only reason being, when I get a bed for them, one may like it the other eh sometimes yes, sometimes no. I have it in the room next to the room where my computer is, and when I work at home, I can't have them on my lap. So Mia would lay on one of the beds, but Leo, even though there were other beds would lay on the floor :(. So now, with this bed, they both lay on it, and I even find if I am up and about, they will choose this bed over the others. Hope that helps.

They are just adorable :wub: I love the harnesses too. Lola would look sweet in the little pink one. Can you tell me where you got them and if you think secure for a bit of a puller?
Awww thank you. I got this harness vest last season and I am awful at remembering where I bought them something, unless it's from Des or Crystal. Leo is a puller as well, when we first start our walks, like right out the door, but then he gets better. I have found these harness vest more sturdier for my longer walks and have never had a problem with them. They are pinkaholic harness vest. I think I got Mia's at one place, because they had pink, and found Leo's at another because they had blue. Here is where I am pretty sure I got Mia's.

Polka-Dot Harness Vest

You can maybe also ask Crystal if she carries them:
Pampered Pet Boutique LLC Home Page

I hope this helps. I really need to do a better job where I get things from :blush:

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Now that is what I call socialized babies.......They are wanting to meet the neighbor.......and she is soooo nice!!! The are quite the little duo in their stylish little vests. Mia and Leo are just precious and I love their pics of their terrific outing!!!!:wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts