Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped Angus off at the vet's this morning. He was so freaked out and nervous...crawling around in my arms with his claws out.

Today can't go by fast enough. They said we could likely pick him up later in the afternoon. My poor baby! I just can't wait for today to be over.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Terri, awww, I know how you feel. Sisse's spay is Tuesday. Try and occupy yourself today, I know it will be hard. He'll be home and back in your arms in no time. I'm here for you!! Prayers for both of you coming your way!! Sisse sends extra hugs and tail wags to Angus. Let us know when he's home...

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
For you and Angus!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Best wishes to Angus for a speedy recovery which I am sure he will have. Paris got over her spay in no time. It was done on April 28 and I have to look really hard to even see her scar. Be sure to give lots of hugs and kisses when he gets home (like you wouldn't do that anyway
)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I think its harder on us than them.try not to worry to much,stay busy & your baby will be home in your arms soon. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your good wishes!

My hubbie has picked him up from the vet and the poor little guy is a little spacey and tender, but seems to be okay. He's going to need lots and lots of TLC this weekend I think. He's at home now resting on his pillow.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad he is home and doing well!

He will be up and around Sunday if not tomorrow! They are tough little boogers!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'm so glad it is all over and he's safe and sound at home... Kallie, Catcher and I send best wishes to Angus for a speedy and complete recovery!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Best wishes for a painless, speedy recovery!
Shrek goes in on Tuesday, as well. Sylphide, Shrek and Ozzy send their get well soons.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad everything is over and done with. You and Angus should have a nice quiet weekend, if possible. Thanks for updating.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Angus is back to his rambunctious self.
Friday he was pretty sore and slept a lot. Yesterday he was doing better, but was still woozy and sore. But today he's his old self...I'm so glad it's over!

He actually went through a lot on Friday. In addition to the neutering, we had him microchipped and we had some loose/stubborn baby teeth removed. So the poor little guy had a sore pee-pee, a sore mouth and a sore back (chip is in between his shoulder blades).

He bounced back quickly though, so it's all good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts