Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Well water tip's

849 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Tyler's Sis 
#1 ·
Anyone have suggestions how not to turn your guy orange with well water????

#2 ·
Hmmm, there was a breeder here in MA who I met recently and all his malts had the stains on the beard from well water. He told me that the only thing to do was to change their water. I think he said it was the iron content in their well water that caused it. Is there any way you could get bottled water for him?

#3 ·
Originally posted by dhodina@Apr 5 2005, 06:43 AM
Anyone have suggestions how not to turn your guy orange with well water????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49125
[/QUOTE]

He is absolutely gorgeous! And such a nice, white beard!

JMM gave me the name of a pottery that makes ceramic bowls for show dogs that keeps their faces dry. Lady always had a wet, orange beard.

They look like the plastic "water hole" bowl if you've ever seen them. I just got mine Friday and they really do work. I you want to pm me, I'll give you the contact information.

How is he settling in?

#4 ·
Ok you have to give an old girl a break. No one laugh but umm what does PM mean? I am only in my 30's but I am telling you I am starting to feel quite aged. Oh well, your only as old as you act and I have way to much energy for my own good.

#6 ·
Originally posted by dhodina@Apr 5 2005, 09:16 AM
Ok you have to give an old girl a break.  No one laugh but umm what does PM mean?    I am only in my 30's but I am telling you I am starting to feel quite aged.  Oh well, your only as old as you act and I have way to much energy for my own good.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49201
[/QUOTE]
Dont worry! I didnt know what a PM was until someone Private Messaged ME! I was like OH MY GOODNESS! Where did that come from! LOL

#7 ·
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Apr 5 2005, 09:21 AM
PM means to private message someone.  If you see by their post it will say PM or in their profile it says something like private message.  Anyway it is a way to send them a personal message, like an email that they can check through this website.  If you go to My Controls and then Inbox, if somone PM's you, u will have letter there.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49204
[/QUOTE]

Also at the top of the page on the right it will tell you if you have messages. You can click on it and it will take you to your inbox.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.