Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...This is molly's mom (Molly's dad's wife). Are any of you feeding your lil' cherubs wellness puppy food? I had never heard of it, but our breeder was feeding our Molly this so we decided to continue with it. What are your opinions as to some of the most complete, nutritious puppy foods availabe? Thanks everyone! By the way, you can check this particular food out on the wellness food website.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">Hi Mollysdad's wife
I feed Peaches the Wellness puppy food ocasionally only because she doesnt like it very much. I purchased it online because of the list of ingredients it has. It sounds very nutritious :D but unfortunately Peaches doesnt like it very much
The good thing about it though is that it is oven baked and has this crispy type texture which makes it easier for Peaches to eat beacuse right now she is in the process of teething and is currently loosing her molars
.</span>

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
My local pet food store carries it and recommended it. I haven't given any to Nikki yet. She keeps stilling Lexi's Innova so I'm thinking of putting them both on Innova's Puppy food. That way they can eat out of each others bowls.

·
Registered
11 Posts
When I worked for a pet food store, I found that not a lot of pups including my own liked the puppy formula. Which was okay because the other formulas are all life stage so it's an option rather than switching off. We also took back the unused portion for full credit towards a new bag. Old Mother Hubbard (Wellness) is great with credits/customer satisfaction.
I believe it was the extra salmon in the puppy food that turned my guys off which is weird because they all ate it fresh...lol, wonder why?!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by g1enda1e@Jun 26 2005, 08:04 PM
<span style="font-family:Times">Hi Mollysdad's wife 
  I feed Peaches the Wellness puppy food ocasionally only because she doesnt like it very much. I purchased it online because of the list of ingredients it has. It sounds very nutritious  :D but unfortunately Peaches doesnt like it very much 
The good thing about it though is that it is oven baked and has this crispy type texture which makes it easier for Peaches to eat beacuse right now she is in the process of teething and is currently loosing her molars 
.</span>

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75412
[/QUOTE]
Hi there
thanks for your response. Peaches is beautiful. I think I'm going to stick with it becuase it's all Molly has known, and she gobbles it right up. Take care

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jun 26 2005, 08:21 PM
My local pet food store carries it and recommended it.  I haven't given any to Nikki yet.  She keeps stilling Lexi's Innova so I'm thinking of putting them both on Innova's Puppy food. That way they can eat out of each others bowls. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75422
[/QUOTE]
Hello
It was nice to hear back. My local pet store raved about it when I asked. I guess it's working for her, so why fix it. She eats it up so quickly. Your girls are dolls! Take care

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Mollysdad@Jul 1 2005, 08:10 AM
Hello
It was nice to hear back.  My local pet store raved about it when I asked.  I guess it's working for her, so why fix it.  She eats it up so quickly.  Your girls are dolls!  Take care

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76796
[/QUOTE]

i used to feed my girl wellness too , she loved it, i liked it too, i love old mother hubbards treats too..i have so much stacked up in my room

but i switched food to paul newmans organic and mix it with the left over wellness

1 - 7 of 7 Posts