Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekend Sunny went out of a boat for the first time and learned out to swim finally. He mostly just slept on my lap on the boat so that wasnt a big deal at all. It took a while to get him alright in the water though. I foudn a place about wait deep for me with not many waves and just kinda stuck him in. At first he had no idea what to do and was just kinda sinking so i had to hold him up but once he got a hang of it he was so good at it. When I left him at the shore and went in myself he got all upset and wanted to come in with me. I am so glad he knows out ot swim now though becuase we have a huge pond in our yard and i was worried about him falling in while i wasnt looking....So everything went good until at the end I found out there was sea lice.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Yay for Sunny!

Sea lice? Yuck!?
On him or you or both?

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Glad you and Sunny had a good time swimming...it's funny that he didn't know what to do so he just sunk! lol I found a link on Sea Lice seems to be pretty common in FL.

-c

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I was the only one who got it but I am not sure, I get sea lice every year
one summer I went to arizona on vacation band right before we left I went to the beach and go thte worst sea lice ever well no one in arizona as any clue what sea lice is so they all thought i was crazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts