Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there was a whole lot of butt sniffin going on!

my mom and i went with parker and her pup ike
we had lots of fun meeting fellow dog lovers

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes it was fenced in..there was a small dog section (which was very sad...very small fenced in area) and a large dog section. all the dogs were out in the large dog area. it was neat meeting ppl..all wanting to know about ur pups

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Brooks+Nov 6 2005, 12:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Nov 5 2005, 11:26 PM
yes it was fenced in..there was a small dog section (which was very sad...very small fenced in area) and a large dog section.  all the dogs were out in the large dog area.  it was neat meeting ppl..all wanting to know about ur pups

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117135

Only one of Parker?
Where is this park? Somewhere in Baton Rouge, Im sure. It would be really fun our next trip up there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117223
[/B][/QUOTE]

seemed like everytime i went to take a pic a big dog tried to slobber on my camera LOL so i couldnt take too many pics...the dog park is at forest park, off of sherwood forest.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ours is new but it is nothing fancy...just a fenced in area with a dog water fountain that makes noise so the dogs r scared of it lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.