Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're back :aktion033: hope everyone is having a great 2011 so far :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Hey!!! I missed you and your two cuties SO MUCH!!! Welcome Back and happy 2011 to you, Max, Minnie and the rest of the family :D

thank you for sharing these adorable, updated pictures. Is it Minnie's first time in the snow? how does she like it so far? I also love that picture of Max on his back :wub: too precious

Kat

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg how cute are those pics ! happy new years to u n the fluffs as well ! we missed u !

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey!!! I missed you and your two cuties SO MUCH!!! Welcome Back and happy 2011 to you, Max, Minnie and the rest of the family :D

thank you for sharing these adorable, updated pictures. Is it Minnie's first time in the snow? how does she like it so far? I also love that picture of Max on his back :wub: too precious

Kat
thank you! happy new years! yes it was minnie's first snow. we didn't play much because i had a cold but she did get to hop around a little.. i think she was a little confused haha hopefully it'll snow again since GA does have bipolar weather.

omg how cute are those pics ! happy new years to u n the fluffs as well ! we missed u !
thanks happy new years to you, your fam, and little dolce!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts