Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just saw this on the forum home page...

<span style="font-family:Impact">"Most users ever online was 24 on Sep 20 2004, 09:31 AM"</span>

I am so happy to hear that 24 people were online at one given time recently...that shows a tremendous amount of growth!

~Elegant

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
and dont forget...

Our members have made a total of 10102 posts[/B]
I can remember back in the day when we barely had 500

·
Registered
260 Posts
WOW JOE ! This site is growing by leaps and bounds...CONGRATULATIONS!

I noticed that we have "309" members now.

This is truly the best Maltese site on the Net !!! Love it

SASSI

·
Registered
178 Posts
7:30 am... Eastern time??? That is waaaayyy too early for me.

But I'm sure it was great to have all those Maltesse lovers at once.....

CONGRATULATION JOE!!! This is a great site.
You can be very proud of it.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
This is a great forum. I prefer a forum set up to those Yahoo groups as I hate getting bombarded by emails. I also find people get off topic a lot in those groups. The set up here is great with the various catagories like "grooming", "training", etc.

And, of course, there is the big bonus of being able to mention brand names and even post links!

I am spreading the word to others I have "known" on other forums in the past few years. Since it seems so many here are brand new to Maltese and have puppies, I love to get some of the "old timers" I know with loads of experience and advice to share.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Oct 22 2004, 02:18 PM
I am spreading the word to others I have "known" on other forums in the past few years.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12965
[/QUOTE]

i was just wondering did u ever get to get any contact info of other ppl from the MO site? since u cant post ur email address i was just wondering ..

i posted my email address there and then get immediately banned..but im glad i got banned coz i was introduced to this site~!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I haven't posted on MO in years. At that time you could access profiles and find out where people lived, but you couldn't get email addresses or anything. I don't know if it's changed or not, but you couldn't even send a private message to a member then like most other forums let you.

I personally have kept in touch with a number of "old" MO people from several years ago and I am going to spread the word about this site. It's great, the best I've found since my MO years, plus it's got freedom of speech!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Oct 24 2004, 09:58 AM
I haven't posted on MO in years. At that time you could access profiles and find out where people lived, but you couldn't get email addresses or anything. I don't know if it's changed or not, but you couldn't even send a private message to a member then like most other forums let you.

I personally have kept in touch with a number of "old" MO people from several years ago and I am going to spread the word about this site. It's great, the best I've found since my MO years, plus it's got freedom of speech!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13047
[/QUOTE]

No, MO hasn't changed. ... at least as of September 2004 it still was highly censored and controlled. I was "banned" from posting because I gave the initials of a pet food to help someone whose dog wouldn't eat. That was the best thing that happened to me because it led me to find this wonderful site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts