Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Ponyo and I have been MIA! I just got home from a two week trip to Tokyo! It was amazing!
I also might add, I have two 1/2 broken computers so pics are a chore to load!
BUT I will try my hardest tomorrow! They have some ADORABLE dog stores in Tokyo with some amazing goodies! I have lots of pics to add! I also bought Ponyo her first dress and a super cute tee-shirt! Pics will come w/ the others!
Ponyo is doing great!!! Update later! It's bed time!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome back!! We were wondering where you and little Ponyo were :wub:
Glad you guys had fun and I can't wait to see the pictures!! :chili:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I can't wait to see the photos. Did you take any of the dog supply stores in Tokyo? Also, do you remember which area they were concentrated in? Tokyo is 2 hours from me and I go every now and then, but next time I'd love to check out the doggie stores!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't wait to see the photos. Did you take any of the dog supply stores in Tokyo? Also, do you remember which area they were concentrated in? Tokyo is 2 hours from me and I go every now and then, but next time I'd love to check out the doggie stores!
Im sorry I dont rember the name, but it was about a 30 mins train ride from Shibuya (sp?) They had a bunch of dog stores in the shopping mall where the giant ferris wheel is at!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts