Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's only the 4th week of school and I'm already feeling swamped with all the readings and problem sets and projects :( I haven't had the time to post frequently on SM but I just wanted to say we're still here! I still check SM on daily basis and seeing everyone's cute fluffs really make me feel relaxed and happier :wub:

This morning we took Yeager to a doggy trail :D The trail is more for bigger dogs, I think he's the smallest one to visit the park on 4 paws haha and we had to carry him most of the time :p. Anyways, it was really gloomy and warm, I just love this weather because it's still the weekend!!

Here's some pictures from our "walk":

Our walk was interrupted by a buggy episode, however. My bf happened to wear his bright orange Giants sweater, and he's also really tall so I guess the bugs felt that an orange bulb is intruding their territory so they decided to follow him o_O He was really disturbed and tried to outrun them, and I just kept laughing 'cause it looked hilarious :blush:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sarah - I can't see any of the pictures. :( But happy you're still around.:)
I just fixed the links! flickr introduced a new "share" function and I'm still trying to figure that out ._.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
That's better!! I cracked up with your encircled swarm. :HistericalSmiley: They do like bright colors. Note to BF - don't wear that shirt again. Very cute pix of the Yeagerman and beautiful natural setting. What were all the white birds? Pelicans? I can't tell but so many of them.:blink:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
lol!! The pictures of the bug swarm are priceless!!
Yeager is too cute! :wub: Thanks for checking in and hold in there! Classes are about to overwhelm me as well!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's better!! I cracked up with your encircled swarm. :HistericalSmiley: They do like bright colors. Note to BF - don't wear that shirt again. Very cute pix of the Yeagerman and beautiful natural setting. What were all the white birds? Pelicans? I can't tell but so many of them.:blink:
lol!! The pictures of the bug swarm are priceless!!
Yeager is too cute! :wub: Thanks for checking in and hold in there! Classes are about to overwhelm me as well!!
I love Yeager pics and miss them dearly. He's just as handsome and happy as ever - so cute! LOL, that pic of your bf being followed by those critter is too funny.
thank you! I had such a laugh out of the bug swarm too hahaha, wouldn't be so funny if they followed me though :blink:

I think the birds pelicans, and I love their funny expression haha! There are probably hundreds if not thousands of all sorts of birds nesting there for the fall/winter. the place dries up in the summer, so the birds just recently returned :D

good luck on your classes miss annie!

Great pics of Yeager and he is soooo cute!!!! Love all the pictures of you all out playing with him~~~~
wow, great pics, Yeager is so cute!!
thanks! :D Yeager deserves it, he's been a good boy lately and very understanding that I can't spend as much time with him as I did in the summer =\

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Great pics of all!! :wub: LOL at those pesky bugs! Thanks so much for sharing.

By the way, where in Cali is this trail? Is it in SF? Would love to take Sophie there.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the pics... The second pic needs to be framed.:wub:
:wub:LOVE THE SECOND PICTURE:wub:
I love the second part as well! It really shows off his pink little tongue :p

Great photos of your day, Yeager is dreamy. :wub2: Did you and your bf feel like you were in a Alfred Hitchcock movie? :HistericalSmiley:
I've only seen one Alfred Hitchcock movie, Rope, it was freaky :blink:

Great pics of all!! :wub: LOL at those pesky bugs! Thanks so much for sharing.

By the way, where in Cali is this trail? Is it in SF? Would love to take Sophie there.
This is the Shoreline Regional Wildlife Area in Mountain View, about 30 minutes south of SF. The side on San Antonio Rd is the doggy trial, and it's connected to Shoreline Lake on the Shoreline Blvd side. It's a beautiful place, especially in autumn :D

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Great pictures!! I wondered where you were until I saw the blimp hangar in the background (Moffett Field in the San Jose area).

Is it a nature trail around the wetlands?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great pictures!! I wondered where you were until I saw the blimp hangar in the background (Moffett Field in the San Jose area).

Is it a nature trail around the wetlands?
haha yes, that is Moffett Field indeed. It's a nature trail around the wetlands, and it is quite smelly sometimes in the year. But fortunately not now :) There are so many people that walk their dogs their on Sunday morning! I love going there to doggy watch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts