Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My pet store just started carrying this line and i finally found their website. Has any one's malt tried this food and is it good? Thanks

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
My friend has her Malt on it, and so far he is doing well after about one month. I have a can of the beef on hand but I haven't tried it. They seem to be the only company (that I know of) that uses BPA-free cans.

·
Registered
Frankie, Kelsey, & Poochie. Tanner & Jamie at The Bridge
3,597 Posts
I found it at a pet store, too. The owner is very particular about what she carries and said it was her biggest seller. My dogs love it, have been eating it for several months. Mostly they eat Paw Lickin' Chicken which looks like shredded chicken breast. They also eat the stuff that comes in the blue can, can't remember the name, but it looks like chicken pot pie. At the pet store I paid around $3.50 a can. Was able to get it on line at Pet Food Direct for $2.77 delivered. Last time I ordered, it was a bit higher because they had a different sale in effect. They'll send you e-mails about whatever sale is in effect. They're on the Whole Dog Journal list.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Bailey eats Weruva very often. I get different flavors for him and he loves all of them. They seem to use very high quality ingredients and it absolutely looks like something people could eat...white meat shredded chicken and vegetables in broth.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks......I'm actually quite excited to buy it and will have to stick with their grain-free can. It took a while but I just recently realized my malt does much better with grain free pet food.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Weruva is an excellent canned food and a great choice for you. I will be carrying it when I open my store as well.

My dogs eat home cooked but my cat eats Weruva canned. It cleared up a whole host of medical issues he was having.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts