Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Thank you for posting this! I don't know how one can be chosen they're all so beautiful!

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
It's funny how all the women look the same LOL Why do they pick up the dog by the leash around the neck, and why do they put the brushes and leashes in their mouths?

Does anyone know which dog Tonia was showing? I thought he or she was perfect!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
WOOOOHOOOOOO CLOUD CLAN!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Thank you, callen. All fabulous dogs.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
WOOOOHOOOOOO CLOUD CLAN!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, I was very proud of Charm. She did great for such a young dog at such a big show. I was more nervous than she was of course. This was the first time I have shown at Westminster.

The results on the Westminster website are wrong.
Veni was BOB,
Adele was BOS,
OhSo was Select,
La Ti Da was Select Bitch

And Smarty and Hank both took AOMs.

I hope I am not leaving anyone off as they did in the results.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, nothing against La Ti Da but I personally think that I have some women in my life that are the Select Bitch. bwhahahaha

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
What I think is gross is when they take the bait out of their mouth to give the dog. Did anyone else notice?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I've done that, not a big deal. It's only a big deal when I forget and it's LIVER (bleh). The dogs don't care! Sometimes you need your hands free and it saves having to fumble in your pocket or inside your bra :thumbsup:

Unfortunately for Carina, the other class dogs (non-champions) did not show so there were no points, since she was the only one. I had Steve (Ch Bellarata's Captain America) entered in Bred by Exhibitor but he finished his championship after the entries closed so I moved him up to Best of Breed and Marina showed him. He was the youngest dog in the maltese ring and I was very happy with how non-affected he was! That is a very busy, exhausting and loud show so if they can show well there, they can handle it anywhere.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Wow... just... WOW! :cheer:

Looks to me like Steve and Charm have a wonderful career ahead of them! Carina... yes, that is most definitely a "Million Dollar Smile" she's got there!

Congratulations to all!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts