Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chowder loves nothing more than to roll in the dirtiest stuff. Here he is reveling in still wet grass in the morning down the street at the park with his bro.

Obviously it was straight to the bath after that trip.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Lol!! Cute!! Haven't seen Chowder in a long time!!

Just wondering how you brush him out when he's all dirty and wet like that? do you use a detangler first? Then give him a bath?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just put him straight in the bath and start with the shampoo process. He gets grass stains so I kind of have to do the whole bath to get rid of those.

Here are some muddy pictures from yesterday ... and obviously he got a bath after this play session at the small dog park.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Bogie is so prissy he wouldn't THINK of stepping in wet grass! Give him a small, cool, damp (most likely dirt) spot in the grass on a hot summer day, though. He loves to lay his cheek on the dirt and walk around in circles with his back legs to spin around the spot and rub in the cool. I call it his mud facial! LOL

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
I just put him straight in the bath and start with the shampoo process. He gets grass stains so I kind of have to do the whole bath to get rid of those.

Here are some muddy pictures from yesterday ... and obviously he got a bath after this play session at the small dog park.

:new_shocked::new_shocked: I'm a bad mom. I won't let Tyler do that.:blush:In reality I don't think my apartment building would allow him in the lobby like that. :w00t: It's great that you're so good about letting Chowder just have a great time. And we all know he cleans up so well:)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lmao . u r a good mom , i wouldnt let dolce either , i remember the first time ever i took him to the park , and i had just given him a bath n he started running his face in the grass , and i freaked out , he loved it and i was in shock ,i was like :what r u doing ?? also i always used to give a bath before going out on outings , now i give them after . lol

chowder looks adorable though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts