Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
oh we have wife swap in germay too, the show is hilarious and over the top. sometimes I like watching it just to have some relax-chilling time.

I will know have a look in the 'american way of wife-swap life' now :chili:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Like Becky said, we also have the show wife swap here in Germany and sometimes it's unbelievable what happens there! LOL :HistericalSmiley:

It's good to watch it after a long working day just for fun! We have it weekly but I missed it the last weeks!

Alexandra

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
She wouldn't be such a brat if her parents gave her some responsibility besides looking "sparkly".

I also didn't like that feminist mom. She was trying to push her ideas into her daughters heads, like they can't think for themselves.

Yep, I love Wife Swap! LOL

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
She wouldn't be such a brat if her parents gave her some responsibility besides looking "sparkly".

I also didn't like that feminist mom. She was trying to push her ideas into her daughters heads, like they can't think for themselves.

Yep, I love Wife Swap! LOL
:thumbsup: Absolutely, Kids learn from their parents and those are some of the worst parenting skills I have ever seen. One thing I hate is when people have a sense of entitlement , that is one of the worst qualities someone IMO could have. If you really think about it, it's sad .

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I don't watch those so called "reality shows", do you really think they are real ? Come on.
They're just so much fun to watch! :chili:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are fun to watch, but alas I haven't been able to watch my TV in a while. Due to my kids HOGGING it. And they have their own tvs in their room.

I miss SUPER NANNY though! I need to start watching DWTS again. It's a new season right?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
They are fun to watch, but alas I haven't been able to watch my TV in a while. Due to my kids HOGGING it. And they have their own tvs in their room.

I miss SUPER NANNY though! I need to start watching DWTS again. It's a new season right?
Yep, I think it started yesterday... I don't watch it, but sometimes tune in every now and then towards the end when the dancers are better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts