Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to work this morning and got rear ended. I was turning at a green light and all of the sudden here comes an ambulance honking it's horn and i had to slam on my brakes so i wouldn't get hit by the ambulance. The kid that hit me said he didn't even hear the ambulance and i didn't even hear it until it was blasting it's horn, but there was no siren. The kid was very nice and kept apoligizing and i kept telling him to not worry about it. Before leaving he told me "i hope your day goes better". I was driving my husbands car and called him and told him his car has a boo boo and i told him what happened and he kept asking me if i was ok and i am. So i was late getting to work, but all in all it wasn't a bad day, busy as heck, but it went well.

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Okay Debbie - you officially need a vacation or a day at the spa. :HistericalSmiley: First Noelle being sick, then being rear ended. :w00t: Happy that you are okay and what a wonderful hubby, just worrying how you are. Was there much damage?

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm glad you're alright and it was just a little accident. Not a good way to start your day but I'm glad your day went better. I hope you have a great day today with no problems at all!! :flowers:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Glad you didn't get hurt. As someone pointed out, sometimes an injury will not show up until later. In another life, I drove ambulances, they outrun the sound of their sirens. And that air horn can be really startling. LOL
Glad the rest of your day went well.:chili:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.