Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Brooksville Fl for a dog show and what a great time i had. I met Elaine (DixiesMama) there and we stayed for the show the whole weekend. We also picked up my new retired girl from Theresa and Tom Meyer from TNT. She just turned 6 years old on the 9th and what a sweet girl she is. She hasn't barked or whined and went on her potty pad like a big girl and she was so good on her 6 hour drive home. She was greeted by the "Canine Chorus" and they gave her a warm welcome for which i'm very pleased. Her name was Trish and my son changed it to Reese which is fine with me. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter girl and i'm just so happy for the way things worked out. I had a great weekend with great friends. Elaine is an absolute joy and i just loved spending the weekend with her and Theresa and Tom were just wonderful, we all went out to dinner and during converstation we learned that Theresa and i share the same birthday! :w00t: That was really cool. Not only have i found a great breeder,but i found wonderful friends as well. It's so nice to find a breeder that was honest this time.

Here's Elaine

Reese in her bed at the hotel

Reese on her way home

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
OMG, little Reese is so precious!!! :wub::wub::wub: It sounds like you had an awesome weekend, and it sounds like Reese is fitting in with your crew just fine. "Canine Chorus"?? I'd love to be greeted by them, LOL. I'm so happy for you and Reese. :chili: Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Awww, congrats on your new addition. Isn't Elaine awesome! She was our SS buddy last year. She's a great lady. I'm so glad you guys got to hang out.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful weekend. New friends and a new malt......personally I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend!!!!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Elaine - you look fantastic! I bet you are so happy to be in Florida now that its getting COLD up here in NE!!!

Debbie - Reece is so cute and I'm so happy that she was greated so nicely by the rest of your crew - congrats on such an adorable new addition!!!

It truly sounds like it was a wonderful weekend for all involved and it sounds like Reece is going to be very happy in her new home!

·
Premium Member
17,465 Posts
Welcome Reese----enjoy! Does life get any better than a new little one in the home?

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Congratulations!! I love going to Brooksville shows. Hopefully, we'll be at the big ones in January. Teresa and her husband seem very nice. We met them last year at the shows and Nationals. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new girl. She's precious.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I'm so excited for you Debbie!!!!! Reese is perfection!!!!! What a happy lil girl! I love her smile!!!!!

Elaine...you look great! How wonderful that you all had a great weekend together and that you got to bring back the newest memeber of your family!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I have weekend envy! :blush:
Debbie, I'd love to meet you and Elaine, you made new friends, I love going to dog shows, and look at what a beautiful baby you took home with you. Yelp, weekend envy! That was one eventful trip.:thumbsup:
Reese looks adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures. Zoey just turned 6 yesterday so her and Reese are very close in age.
Congratulations Debbie and Reese! :wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Ooohhh Debbie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Reese is adorable and she is going to be SO happy with you! Four malts...how wonderful!!! I'm so happy that you had a great experience with Reese's breeder :)

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh CONGRATS! What a doll!

I'm so sorry your last experience with a breeder wasn't nearly as positive :( But it sounds like all things happen for a reason and now you have your precious little girl!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
That's awesome Debbie. :chili:Congrats, Reese is a dollbaby. I love retirees & I'm so happy you're having a positive experience this time. :aktion033: What a great weekend for you too, a new Fluff, a show & getting to meet & hang out with Elaine,a very special person she is.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:dothewave: Wow, what a weekend!! How wonderful.:chili: Meeting Elaine (BTW where was Dixie?), seeing the show and taking home a doll baby...who could ask for more? :aktion033: Reese is so cute and looks so happy. Retirees rock!! Glad she was welcomed to your clan and my hats off to you having 4 fluffs. I don't know how you do it. My hands are full keeping up with one. :blink::HistericalSmiley: CONGRATS!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts