Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Feb 28 2005, 01:38 PM
Well...that ordeal is over! Whew!

Just a regular old busted pipe under the house...
AND he roto-rootered a slow drain we had...
Both together was only 140.00!!!! I was dreading the bill!!! I just KNEW it was gonna be 200+!!!
So, doing the happy dance about the bill!

I can think of MANY more things I would have RATHER done with that 140.00...BUT ya gotta have WATER! THAT is necessity! :D

Brinkley tried to eat him up!!!!
I SWEAR that dog thinks he is CUJO! :new_Eyecrazy: He had to go in his crate...and he STILL would not shut the barking up!
I finally had to bang his crate top one good time and growl "no bark!" I guess he knew I meant business....he went to his bed and pouted
! Score one for the ALPHA MOMMY!

Anyway, thanks for listening to me whine and vent this morning!
Monday is ALMOST over for me! :D 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38500
[/QUOTE]

Glad everything worked out OK. Kallie is the same way when workmen come to the house. She acts just like Brinkley does... I have to do like you... crate her or put her in the kitchen (as long as that isn't where the workman is). It is so embarrassing to have her act like that...

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Feb 28 2005, 01:44 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 28 2005, 01:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Feb 28 2005, 01:38 PM
Well...that ordeal is over! Whew!

Just a regular old busted pipe under the house...
AND he roto-rootered a slow drain we had...
Both together was only 140.00!!!! I was dreading the bill!!! I just KNEW it was gonna be 200+!!!
So, doing the happy dance about the bill!

I can think of MANY more things I would have RATHER done with that 140.00...BUT ya gotta have WATER! THAT is necessity! :D

Brinkley tried to eat him up!!!!
I SWEAR that dog thinks he is CUJO! :new_Eyecrazy: He had to go in his crate...and he STILL would not shut the barking up!
I finally had to bang his crate top one good time and growl "no bark!" I guess he knew I meant business....he went to his bed and pouted
! Score one for the ALPHA MOMMY!

Anyway, thanks for listening to me whine and vent this morning!
Monday is ALMOST over for me! :D 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38500

Glad everything worked out OK. Kallie is the same way when workmen come to the house. She acts just like Brinkley does... I have to do like you... crate her or put her in the kitchen (as long as that isn't where the workman is). It is so embarrassing to have her act like that...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38502

[/QUOTE]

His crate is in the kitchen...where he was working...
He kept looking over there and grinning....but I KNOW it had to be on his nerves!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38508
[/B][/QUOTE]

I've thought of that, too.... is the barking affecting the quality of the work.... I think Kallie is downright scared of the workmen and is barking to say stay away from me.... get out of here!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.