Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always used smilies.........now when I try to use them, something is wrong. For instance, when I post an answer to a tread, I want to put a smilie at the end of what I have written. If the smilie is on the first tier to the right, it always works BUT when I go to the drop down box and I have my cursor where I want the smilie, at the end of the post, it will revert to the very top of the post when I start my first sentence. WHY, what am I doing wrong. This started several days ago and I am perplexed as to what is wrong.......any solutions???

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:brownbag::brownbag:
:mellow:I think you can just drag and drop it where you want it, Dianne. :thumbsup:
I'll try that, thanks Britt!!! Uh oh, I didn't even do that right....it wouldn't drag and I clicked and there you go, I did it twice!!! Now, if I go and try to put my cursor on the last one and backspace, it will get rid of the whole post. Will someone just send me to school on this stuff???

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
I'm not particularly crazy about the smiley set up either. Maybe it's not that different than before, but it sure takes me a long time to find the ones I want. It just takes some of the "moment" away. :blush: So I try to just use the ones I can see to the right as much as possible....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Yes, wouldn't it be nice to be able to customize your favourites so they go on the right? I wonder if that could be possible. :unsure:

Also to get your smiley where you want you just have to be in advanced then make sure your cursor is where you want your smiley to be.

·
Registered
903 Posts
test

B)

:w00t:abcdefg:thumbsup:hijklmn:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:eek:pq:chili:rstu:smilie_tischkante:vw:innocent:xyz:wub::wub:

I may have it by golly....:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
the problem I have with smilies is when I want more than 2 it says what the smily means after the second one:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

see what I mean ? and in the box they look fine.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Testing a few of them :
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

looks like another one is acting weird.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, wouldn't it be nice to be able to customize your favourites so they go on the right? I wonder if that could be possible. :unsure:

Also to get your smiley where you want you just have to be in advanced then make sure your cursor is where you want your smiley to be.
My cursor is where I want it to be and then I click on more and when I click on the smilie, it jumps to the beginning, no matter when I put my cursor. I notice that when I click on more to get to advanced smilies that is when my cursor disapears and I click off the smilies and put my cursor again where I want it and off it goes when the smilies come up........crazy, never had this problem before!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.