Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My little puppy loves to sleep on her back with her head hanging way off the pillow or bed with all four paws straight up in the air. Silly! She loves to growl at plants, her shadow and herself in the mirror too! *you have to wonder what they are thinking when they see themselves in the mirror). :D

·
Registered
994 Posts
my baby goes ballistic when i get ready for work no matter where he is in the house he knows when i am getting ready to put a skirt or pants on because he comes running in like a lunatic and tries to get my leg , this morning he went more crazier than usual and i told him i was angry and wouldnt talk to him he followed me around my house until it was time for me to leave and he went under the bed i pulled him out and started hugging him ,i am growing up a brat!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Pico will pick up a chew-stick, jump up on the sofa and walk up my husband's right side to the back of the sofa, cross over to his left shoulder and sit on his shoulder. Then he drops the chew stick on my husband's chest and drapes himself down the front of my husband's chest and chews his stick while my husband holds it.

This is a regular routine at night.

And like Maxi, Pico knows when I am getting dressed to leave the house and follows me constantly, staring at me the entire time to see if he is going to get to go as well.

He has become such an integral part of our lives and household!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
There are SO many....hmmm
I think the funniest is when he barks at silly things like my pans. The other night I was cooking...(shocker at my house!!) and I had to dig a few pans out of the back of the cabinet...I had left a few sitting in front of it while I went about something else...I don't know what he thought they were
but he went crazy barking and backing up... :lol: those skillets were really scary looking!!!

He is doing funnier things every day...there are just so many that it is hard to pick them...and sometimes he just does them once...he is not into many funny "routines" yet...I am sure we will be soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts