Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What colleges do you go to, went to or are going to? I was just wondering, thought it would be interesting...

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I went to Binghamton University, NY

-c

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I went to Nashville State Tech, MTSU, and am about to go to WKU.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
i am a Professional Transfer Student. graduated with probably over a gazillion credit hours and only have a cute little associates degree and a bachelor's degree to show for it, LOL. if i could find a school offering a master's degree in "electives", i'd be set!

ann marie and the "too cute for school" buttercup

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Jul 2 2005, 10:23 AM
i am a Professional Transfer Student.  graduated with probably over a gazillion credit hours and only have a cute little associates degree and a bachelor's degree to show for it, LOL.  if i could find a school offering a master's degree in "electives", i'd be set!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77180
[/QUOTE]
lol, sounds good! Best of luck everyone in your future endeavors!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, my brother goes to Brown University and I want to go to the Brown 7 year med program (if I can get in) or Harvard

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Jul 2 2005, 10:23 AM
i am a Professional Transfer Student.  graduated with probably over a gazillion credit hours and only have a cute little associates degree and a bachelor's degree to show for it, LOL.  if i could find a school offering a master's degree in "electives", i'd be set!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77180
[/QUOTE]

I'm begining to think we're twins! HAHAHAHAHA I went to a comm. college to a Univ. back to the comm. college and going to a different Univ. I have about 80 credits under my belt and probably need only 20-30 of them for my major.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 2 2005, 05:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-angel
@Jul 2 2005, 05:32 PM
Well, my brother goes to Brown University and I want to go to the Brown 7 year med program (if I can get in) or Harvard
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77258
Brown is a fabulous school... if I were young again, that is where I would want to go....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77268
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, Brown is a really peaceful college and it is soo beautiful when I go up with my brother. What college did you go to?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by angel+Jul 2 2005, 06:58 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 2 2005, 05:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-angel

Brown is a fabulous school... if I were young again, that is where I would want to go....

[/QUOTE]
Yes, Brown is a really peaceful college and it is soo beautiful when I go up with my brother. What college did you go to?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77290
[/B][/QUOTE]

I got my undergrad degree (BS in Business) from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I'm from there and didn't want to leave home! What a big baby I was! I lived in the dorm for a while but at least I was in my home town! My dad and lots of relatives on his side went to U of Georgia and I was supposed to go there to carry on the family tradition but I wouldn't go!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 2 2005, 06:15 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 06:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-angel

I got my undergrad degree (BS in Business) from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I'm from there and didn't want to leave home! What a big baby I was! I lived in the dorm for a while but at least I was in my home town! My dad and lots of relatives on his side went to U of Georgia and I was supposed to go there to carry on the family tradition but I wouldn't go!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77298
[/B][/QUOTE]

Dont worry! I'm a big baby also! Rhode Island and Massachusetts are very close! Our family has the B curse with colleges, my other brother went to Brandeis, my parents B.U., and ofcourse Brown, although my other brother does want to go to Stanford

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by angel+Jul 2 2005, 07:32 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 2 2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 06:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-angel

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77298
[/QUOTE]

Dont worry! I'm a big baby also! Rhode Island and Massachusetts are very close! Our family has the B curse with colleges, my other brother went to Brandeis, my parents B.U., and ofcourse Brown, although my other brother does want to go to Stanford
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77308
[/B][/QUOTE]

All those "B's" are fabulous schools... Being in Mass. you have so many wonderful schools nearby......except for Stanford, of course... that's a long way from home...

·
Registered
776 Posts
I went to Wake Forest Univ. in North Carolina, and now I'm at the University of Miami (Florida) Medical school

I like this thread!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts