Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s a lot of debate on Tumblr about this right now, and we need to settle it. This is important because I think I’m going insane.

What color is this dress? (multiple pics & poll)

There is a poll on this Buzzfeed link. I also posted on my facebook. Some people see white/gold, some blue/black. Some blue/gold, which isn't on the poll. (I can understand if the white is a light blueish/gray)

So far the poll results are 74% white/gold & 26% blue/black.

Just reading the buzzfeed comments, at least 3,500 people see white/gold. 470 people see blue/black. 2,000 people see blue/gold. 1,000 people see periwinkle and vomit!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3 people in my house see white/gold. 1 person sees blue/gold. I can't imagine how any one sees black. I have several friends on FB that swear its blue/black. They can't see any white/gold. What is going on?!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh. Now this photo just emerged. The first pic looked white/gold. Now in regular lighting it looks blue/black. Some of my friends see these two dresses the same. They look completely opposite to me, like negative images. What do you guys see? I'm going crazy!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, Now I am freaking out. Now I see blue and black!! It just changed by the time I scrolled back to the top. It is definitely blue/black. I'm going to have to come back and look at it tomorrow. MIND BLOWN!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, now the mystery has been figured out. Here is the proof! The girl wearing the actual dress, where she bought it and what color it is in person...Blue/Black. So weird the 3/4 of the people see white/gold. I can't believe that is what I saw at first. Now I can't see it any other color than blue/black.

Feel free to still comment. I think it is a crazy fun discussion even if I know the answer.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
My son sent this to me this morning. I see blue and brown. My son, husband and 2 daughters see white and gold and my 3rd daughter sees blue and brown like me.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked at the dress yesterday and today I still see periwinkle and gold brown, :HistericalSmiley:
I think that is what color it really is in the picture. Like if you get the paint dropper tool and check it. So you are seeing exactly what it is in the picture. People that see w/g or b/b... their brains are trying to compensate for over/under exposure depending on what color they see. In real life the dress is blue and black but has been over exposed. I was just mind blown yesterday. Especially when it changed while I was looking at it. I totally saw w/g then I suddenly only see it as b/b.

Its CRAZY!!:HistericalSmiley::smilie_tischkante:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts