·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_0863.jpg

I just had my baf and feelwin pwetty good. I'm
weady for my bow. Den....

IMG_0869.jpg

Wook what she did to me! She cut off my bootiful hair. She said somepin 'bout my cwose. I don't know if I wike it or not. What do you fink, aunties? Wilwy

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Adorable! I love it!! And those eyes are to die for...I think she will look even more gorgeous in her new wardrobe. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Lily - you look gorgous :wub::wub: I wasn't sure if you were telling us about your topknot and bow which look perfect or a new haircut. It's absolutely adorable.

Tyler says to Lily: You could have had a hint of what was to come Wiwy. See da scizzors on yaw taboow. If you see dem, WUN!!!!:w00t:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
lily - you look gorgous :wub::wub: I wasn't sure if you were telling us about your topknot and bow which look perfect or a new haircut. It's absolutely adorable.

Tyler says to lily: You could have had a hint of what was to come wiwy. See da scizzors on yaw taboow. if you see dem, wun!!!!:w00t:
lmao

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
April, I love, love, love the new puppy cut on Lily!!!! :wub: I prefer this cut over a full length coat, so much easier to maintain. :) She looks stunning!!!! :wub: :wub: I want more pics!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lily - you look gorgous :wub::wub: I wasn't sure if you were telling us about your topknot and bow which look perfect or a new haircut. It's absolutely adorable. Thank you, it is her first short cut so she really was a little nervous about it.:HistericalSmiley:

Tyler says to Lily: You could have had a hint of what was to come Wiwy. See da scizzors on yaw taboow. If you see dem, WUN!!!!:w00t:
Fanks, buddy. Wose got her hair cut, too! She wooks so funny. Bahahaha:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
469 Posts
You look marvelous. :)
Lily - you look gorgous :wub::wub: I wasn't sure if you were telling us about your topknot and bow which look perfect or a new haircut. It's absolutely adorable.

:HistericalSmiley:you are too funny.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
April, I love, love, love the new puppy cut on Lily!!!! :wub: I prefer this cut over a full length coat, so much easier to maintain. :) She looks stunning!!!! :wub: :wub: I want more pics!
Thank you so much, Suzi. I was nervous about it. Her hair was 12" long and it's the first time I've done this cut. Both of my girls have had full coats for so long and it is taking too much time to do them each day.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts