Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Wow! You got some GREAT deals!! Where did you get your deals...website???!!
The local pet stores are very very over priced! I hate it!

I bought most of my presents for Kodie off the internet too! Most of your know... i bought Kodie a custom bed... Kodie doesnt have it yet though... it took me too long to find fabric.. so its still being made. It will be a late xmas gift. I bought Kodie one of those tunnel toys for a cat (there is a thread on it). He loves it! I took pics.. I just cant post it yet cause I went over my limit on my pictures hosting web site..

I bought another toy box for Kodie. I filled it with some stuff.. a few new toys, fleece hooded shirt (its from Korea, its soo cute), i bought him BOWS!! hahhahah... I am in the process of growing his hair out so I can put things in his hair.. hehe... I dont care what my bf says, Kodie is gonna look cute! Umm...he got snow booties, a tendon, a backpack (that can be a harness too), and just a few toys... I bought this giggly wiggly ball thing... i thought for sure Kodie would like the sound it made... nope... he doesnt even care about it
wiggly ball

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Well thonly thing sunny got to open on christmas day was a little thing of homemade cookies i bought for him at a craft fair BUT before we left town he got a squeaky toy that makesno noise,a tennis ball, a carrot flavored bone, a new dog bowl, a warm jacket that actully matches mine lol, little boots (they are called paw tectors i would NOT recommend that to anyone), a carrying bag for the plane, his health certificate for the plane, the fee for taking him on the plane, and a little bag a bows for his hair...after christmas my aunt went out and bought him a rope toy, a light up tag for his collar or harnes dont know which one it looks better on yet, and a ton of wet food which i never give him also everyone in this house keeps giving him ham, and cheese cake, and bread, and lamb, he keeps stealing the diabetic cat food, and all this stuff i never give him (i know i am just so mean lol...i wonder if he will ever eat is own food again)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Dec 28 2004, 09:13 AM
I bought this giggly wiggly ball thing... i thought for sure Kodie would like the sound it made... nope... he doesnt even care about it 
  wiggly ball
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25729
[/QUOTE]

Hi, I had bought that same wiggly ball and my babies don't like it either! I thought it was so cute and I loved the sound it makes. But they didn't like it and I finally threw it away!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Dec 28 2004, 09:13 AM
I bought this giggly wiggly ball thing...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25729
[/QUOTE]

I got sunny one of those when i first brought him home (found it on sale for liem $7 just had to get it) anyways when i first showed it to him he was soooo scared of it and still wants nothing do do with it, i am wonding though how big the one you got his becuase the one i have sunny has touble getting it to move and i could never imagine a dog kodie's size trying to play with it so is yours like mini or did you get it to play with him with?

never mind just looked at the link lol 2 sizes anyways mine is a little differnt same colors and brand and everything but its not a round ball it has like 10 sides or soemthing like that if you get what i mean

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Tini cleaned up!
She got a new sweater in her stocking (with little treats) from me, I mean Santa... and she got the pink "Drama Queen" T-shirt from Marshal Fields from my BF. My parents gave her a little thing of treats, AND my grandma got her a few dental bones.
She had this huge box of stuff by Sunday night.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Well~I bought Brinkley some bones, his favorite bacon nylabones...but I gave in and gave them to him early. THEN the transmission went out and the pets Christmas kinda went DOWN on the priority list...we had to finish up the skin kids and the rest of the extended family members. When we went to Walmart the other night they had their Christmas stuff 1/2 off and they had a bunch of the stockings filled with toys. I got him a big one and a little one. The big one was 1/2 of 9.88 and the small one was 1/2 of 4.88. I bet he got over 15 new toys for less than 10.00!
Of course he didn't know the difference...he had his OWN Christmas!!! He really likes some of them. He has already chewed some eyes off and stuff. So, I am a cheapo...but it all worked out.
PS~The cats got some new treats and I am going to get them a new scratching post tower next week-Abbey and Annie got some new Cedar Chips for their pen and a package of beef flavored rawhide bones...as well as the table scraps from Christmas dinner.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy got a four pack of little holiday themed stuffed toys.. He's been systematically killing them off one at time, he started with Frosty.
He also got a new sweatshirt. From my sister he got a little stocking with different kind of holiday squeeky/vinyl toys. Tuffy loved them so much! But he's such a voracious chewer that I've already had to throw two of them away. He ripped the legs off the little gingerbread looking guy. It looked so wrong when I walked in and the legs were off in a corner and Tuffy was just standing over the little legless gingerbread man. And from my parents he got a new tug rope, a new kong, and some nylabones. Oh and he also got a ton of mats from his Christmas sweater so he's going to be treated to a haircut sometime this week!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
my MIL gave all the pets xmas picture frames that can be hung on the tree, and she made parker a santa suit and a bandanna. my mom got him some pupcorn (huge container) cheese flavor. me and the hubby got him a polarbear toy that i got for bella for her secret santa. when we got it for her he seemed interested in it, so i got him one too. he hasnt really played with it though...
i can't find n e toy he likes.

·
Registered
994 Posts
my Maxi got so many things he doesnt know what to play with first he got some nice outfits go on my gallery and see the powder blue sweater with the scarf attached and a bonnet lol he hates it he also got a ton of toys and bones a few sweaters he tried opening his own wrapped presents he was so happy

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
You can almost feel Maxi's embarrassment in that "sissy" sweater and bonnet even though he looks adorable! He looks much more manly (and happy!) in his macho sweater!

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I think his haircut looks great.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 29 2004, 11:28 AM
You can almost feel Maxi's embarrassment in that "sissy" sweater and bonnet even though he looks adorable! He looks much more manly (and happy!) in his macho sweater!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26036
[/QUOTE]

Thanks lol i know my sister and brother in law bought it for him for x-mas he was miserable when i put it on him

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 29 2004, 11:28 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26036
[/QUOTE]

I thought his cut looked cute too!!! Very cute puppy cut in his face!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts