·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Are you asking if he's a maltese or not? Cute baby

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know he looks like my Maltese but he is a little different. lol. Yes I guess I am wondering if he's a malt mix or a shitzu malt or a coton de tulear mix. lol or a maltese. He's a little longer and taller and his hair is different, but side by side he looks a lot like flurry.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
He looks completely maltese to me!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 28 2005, 09:58 PM
He looks completely maltese to me!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47047
[/QUOTE]

The reason I asked was my girlfriend came over and said cute malt poodle mix, I said poodle? The I started wondering what he is, rofl. She got me thinking I wonder what he is. It really doesn't matter we love him, he's such a good pal to everyone, he potty trained in 2 days, he learned to give a paw day before yesterday. He's a smart little boy. His dogster page has been Maltese, no coton, malt, coton, lol. don't know what to put now.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Even if he really were mix, I wouldn't have guessed poodle. I've never seen a straight haired maltese/poodle mix. Maybe it depends which one is the mommy and which one's the daddy. Right? The babies tend to look more like mommy, I believe.

I, personally, would not have Flurry any other way!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Maybe he's mixed with a Brishon. Or maybe he's just a big Malt like some of the others on the forum. Fantasia is 8.5lbs and I know some others are even bigger than that. Is he a puppy mill dog? Because that would explain it.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by FannyMay@Mar 29 2005, 12:59 PM
Maybe he's mixed with a Brishon.  Or maybe he's just a big Malt like some of the others on the forum.  Fantasia is 8.5lbs and I know some others are even bigger than that.  Is he a puppy mill dog?  Because that would explain it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47192
[/QUOTE]

No, Benji is a pound puppy. I was just curious.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Mar 29 2005, 07:56 PM
I dunno if he is mixed or not but.............. HES A CUTIE! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47306
[/QUOTE]

The picture with the tooth out kinda remined me of a lahsa apso(SP) I had once. But basicly I would say maltese and who cares, he look like and sounds like a great dog, what more could you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts