Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Just curious if anyone lets their baby drink juice? ButterCloud likes Orange Juice. If so, what do you let them drink?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DMZ dogs--I was scared of the sugar and what's added, but then again, it is fruit juice. I always give Cloud a lil bit of juice because I was always scared. I'm not sure if I'm reading right but did you say that even though it's natural sugar, it's still too much? Giving them oranges slices is a good idea, but I always hesitated on giving them any fruits because I was afraid to deal with diarrhea.

I don't know of any, but if there was a 100% juice, it would be safe to let them drink that? Apple juice is 100% right?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I didn't realize how bad fruit juice was for humans until I went on a diet and realized how many WW points there was in a glass of orange or apple juice!!! :eek: It was unreal!!!! Definetely better to eat the real fruit and drink water!
My skin kids drink juice at school, but we only buy Sunny D at our house. They can drink milk, water, or Sunny D at home. One meal a day they are allowed a cola drink. My son's fav is Root Beer and my daughter's is Dr. Pepper, or whatever I am having which is usually Diet.
Sunday, she spilled her Sunny D...and Brinkley had a great time cleaning up the floor. He got quite alot of it before I could round up a towel and get it all up. It didn't hurt him...but I isn't somehting I would give him all the time. I was actually suprised he even liked it b/c he is not much on fruits and veggies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts