Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pink house of her own -- so here is Secret in her brand new pink house. It's all hers.:thumbsup:

I really like my new house.

Wacie, dis is my house and I don't want to share it with you. You have your own.

And Mommy gave me a cookie too. Yummy!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:celebrate - firewor Secret's growing up so fast. She has her own house.:w00t::HistericalSmiley: I guess that's what you get once you've been a mom:) She is just precious in that cute little house. You're so lucky to have her in your life. :chili::chili: The house is terrific and I love her little tongue out in that other photo. Yummy.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
OMG, Secret is so cute!! Look...she's smilimg!!! Ava thought her mom was smiling at her :wub: That house is just perfect for her. I see you're having fun with this little girl. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Awww, how precious. Secret's :wub:smiling,so she must really love her little pink house. Adorable pictures of your little dollbaby. Cute house too, yep every girl needs her own little pink house.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Gosh, could she be any cuter. What a little doll and I love the house too.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just can't believe that she turned 9 a month ago. She looks and acts like such a puppy. And she's always soooooooooooooooooo happy.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I LOVE THAT FACE! It melts my heart - She is stunning, adorable and so, so sweet!

I am SOOOOO happy that you have a camera! More pictures, please! :)

I love the tongue, I love the house, I love her!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
OMG, Secret is just a little doll baby i don't think she can get any cuter than she already is.:tender: I love all of the pictures of her, but i especially love the last one with her tongue shot. :wub:

Where on earth did you find that adorable house? :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
She is a little doll!
What a smile in that first picture. I'm glad she is yours to spoil, lucky pup!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
oh Lynn, look at your precious Secret:wub: she is adorable for sure, I'm so glad you waited and adopted the baby girl God had just for you. I love the little house it's so feminine

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh my she looks so sweet and content. Thankyou for sharing such precious pictures! I too would love to know where you got that house, as I am on the lookout for one for Terra for Christmas.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts