Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bounced out and by the time I got back in everyone was GONE. :( Did Paula ever get in?

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Sorry Marsha, My mum dropped over with cookies and stayed a lot longer than I expected.

But to be honest, I'm about done with chat - its so fricken annoying with all the drop outs & colour schemes etc .... makes it very difficult to hold any type of conversation.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Marsha, My mum dropped over with cookies and stayed a lot longer than I expected.

But to be honest, I'm about done with chat - its so fricken annoying with all the drop outs & colour schemes etc .... makes it very difficult to hold any type of conversation.
Yes, it is annoying to say the least. I'm wondering...it seems as if when there's more the just a handful of us on it gets slower, bounces people out, or like Paula last night, just won't let them in to stay. :angry: Chat should be something pleasurable that we all look forward to, not an exercise in frustration, and stress. :smilie_tischkante:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
yes, it got too frustrating! I had to brush some dogs so I left to go do that. I can usually get used to 'new' chat rooms, but this one continues to be highly frustrating

1 - 7 of 7 Posts