Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before the new format took effect....Joe had us submit pictures of our pups for some sort of banner. Is it still in the works?? ....or am I missing something?

Just curious. i really enjoyed that thread, so many great pictures...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Me 4!

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Sorry about the confusion... I think we will eventually have to have users resubmit the images because the process I asked Joe to use prior to the site conversion was not the best... my fault. We'll get one started next once I talk to our art team. Get your pics ready. :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I think we will eventually have to have users resubmit the images because the process I asked Joe to use prior to the site conversion was not the best... my fault. We'll get one started next once I talk to our art team. Get your pics ready. :)
I guess I wont miss it this time

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
LOL Kat! I guess you won't! LOL I was wondering what happened to them too. I hope the art team is speedy. :)

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
LOL Kat! I guess you won't! LOL I was wondering what happened to them too. I hope the art team is speedy. :)
Me too. I did not post any pictures of Alex because there are sooooo many beautiful other ones. But can't wait that they are used to make the site more special and different and esthetical.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Sorry about the confusion... I think we will eventually have to have users resubmit the images because the process I asked Joe to use prior to the site conversion was not the best... my fault. We'll get one started next once I talk to our art team. Get your pics ready. :)

< insert smiley hitting Yung on the head /> :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts