Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I work at customer service and we had a customer come up and ask if we had a community board, she has a 6 month old puppy she wants to rehome. She has a 2 year old and the puppy is too much for her to handle and take care of with a 2 year old. Before i knew what i was doing i told the lady that i would take the puppy and foster him until i could find him a good home. He's a 6 month old minature Australian Shepard and very hyper/active. I just couldn't let this puppy go to anyone and want to make sure he is getting an excellent home. My husband is going to kill me. Lol. I'm picking the puppy up on Tuesday and that's when my husband will find out that we are fostering. Lol. The things i get myself into. :0 The puppy is microchipped, up to date on vaccines and neutered so that's all a plus. Wish me luck in finding the perfect home for Harley.

***Update***

I told my husband that Harley was going to be our houseguest come Tuesday until we found him and excellent home when he was at work and i was getting my hair done today. We found him an excellent home, he is going to a very nice girl that my husband works with. :chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
That was so great of you!!!! You could try googling for an aus shep rescue in the meantime, if you are afraid it will be too much...maybe there's one in your area that would be able to help out.

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I know the feeling my hubby grumped for a while too:unsure:,but now he hugs kisses and calls the silly little names so guess they're keepers.:smootch:
Even if you're not keeping them,you're finding them a good home and hope for a better future.
I know I feel good knowing I helped a critter but get ticked off when people just dump their responsibilities on me,especially when they know I'm a soft touch...

He'll get over it,you did it for all the right reasons.:wub:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
You are awesome!!! The world really does need more people like you!!! :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Hi Debbie, its good to see you posting!
Well ....... good job! That's great that you took that pup and I hope you find him the perfect home. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts