·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Feb 3 2005, 04:50 PM
  Got a deadline coming up.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33192
[/QUOTE]

That seems to be the deal with me this week. I have had SO MUCH work to do... I sneak on for a few minutes between conference calls... I wish I was busy more. I can't stand my job......it's so hit or miss........

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well greetings from Michigan....Been shopping and had to bring schatzi to the Vet for Rabie shot . My girl took it like a pro ,no wimper at all !!
7 Months and 5.5 lbs ....I gotta watch how many treats she gets lol Vet about died laughing ,,,,,Schazti is smart enough to "fake" pottying.....lol JUST too get a treat..she will ummm sit like she would pee but then there is NOTHING!!!!...
Thats it//// gotta start checking lol ,,,,and maybe half her treats !!!! lol

ALl in all healthy pup,,,no problems at all

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Schatzi@Feb 3 2005, 04:19 PM
Well greetings from Michigan....Been shopping and had to bring schatzi to the Vet for Rabie shot . My girl took it like a pro ,no wimper at all !!
7 Months and 5.5 lbs ....I gotta watch how many treats she gets lol Vet about died laughing ,,,,,Schazti is smart enough to "fake" pottying.....lol JUST too get a treat..she will ummm sit like she would pee but then there is NOTHING!!!!...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33202
[/QUOTE]

Haha! Smart puppy!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Feb 3 2005, 05:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Schatzi
@Feb 3 2005, 04:19 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33202
Haha! Smart puppy!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33204
[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL U aint kidding took me a while to even catch on I mean not bad enough she will run ANYHTING over just to get to the cabinett with the treats BUT now actuelly fakes it lol .,,,,, this is just too much!!
I am still working on getting her use to getting dressed no such luck yet..she still falls over and playes dead!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've been so busy lately with work and just life I guess that I haven't had too much time to post. I still read up on the new posts but don't get to post back very often. I wish I had more time!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I've been out all day. I picked my cleaning lady up and came home to take a shower. During that time the pest control guy came for my quarterly treatment, and the people from Mobile returned my car where it was having routine service. I then went to Ocean Springs to take Sadie and Sassy for their grooming. While they were there my mom and I went to lunch. I came home, took the cleaning lady home, went for a workout and am off to a tennis team match. I'll catch up later.

PS. This is not a typical day for me. Usually I don't have all that much to do.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ruby Jean and I went to the park today-it is so windy though-but she loved it. That was her first time to the park and I think were going to start going because she had so much fun. Now she is sleeping away....lol Now its time for me to take care of some business! lol

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
ive been studying for finals...but tomorrows my last one and i'll be back to posting!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm just not the same.
School is stressing me out. I'm just too busy and tired! Don't even have time to wax!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Feb 3 2005, 07:33 PM
I have been away for a week to Montreal with a family medical emergency.  My father has been in the hospital since late December and it looks like I will be going back again shortly, no doubt, as it does not look good or hopeful that he will be with us for much longer - only a matter of time now.  It was a very busy hectic week. 

Hubby was working nights when I returned home, so when I came in the door, I received the royal welcome from the kids which really made my day them hopping all around doing the happy dance and sat down on the floor with them and both of them jumping all over me showering me with kisses - they must have known how much I really needed that.  Now when I go back to Montreal, it will be hubby and myself so will have to leave them behind with someone but at least I have a few people lined up just in case.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33233
[/QUOTE]

Marilyn, I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through with your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It's good to see you back on SM.....

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hi all! Been busy with work and I am taking a sign language class. Keep me very busy. I do pop in and read the boards but haven't post in awhile. Lacey is doing great. She is such a little character. She has a look that she gives me and I just start laughing. Hope everyone is well and safe. Take care all.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i took a sign language class. its really weird cuz i had a deaf teacher and she didnt know how to read lips....and i would keep talking to her. lol. she'd be like "stop" with her hands and sign "i dont know how to read lips, you have to sign". you should keep up with it too....its reallyneat to know it...i already forgot everything

whats REALLY weird is that there's mexican sign language too! i didnt know that before. she showed us how things were in other languages. it was really interesting.

well, i've been busy with school.
it sucks! lol. i have a math test on wednesday and a bio lab quiz on monday!! ugh! and im doing an honors report for my bio class. too many things!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I've been working like crazy from home and and suffering from a tooth ake..
I have a root cancal schduled for next monday... My face is swollen like mumps..
serving on antibiotics and ibprofen.

But i still pop in to see what happening. Just can't get enough of this site.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I was to puppy class this morning with Brie, then to Physio at 2:00 for my shoulder (torn rotator cuff), stopped to pick up some food for the kids, took them for a long walk since it was beautiful out here today. This evening I've been trying to catch up on my homework for a nutrition course I'm taking. Been pretty busy today.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i'm up to 6' 1"

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Feb 3 2005, 10:39 PM
  i'm up to 6' 1" 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33259
[/QUOTE]

Veryy funny Joe.....

I'm also so busy at work, but today since all the executives are out playing golf, my boss said that Ican go home early at 2:00 so I got home and pick up the girls and went to the doggie park. it was beautiful today in the bay area. the girls had fun at the doggie park :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I havent been my usual self on here since school's started. I've been too stressed

1 - 20 of 30 Posts